Scallywag Burn List

Well, we're back at it! Some of you may remember The Bucket List that we Scallywags put together year or so back. Needless to say, cops caught on to it and stopped responding in fun ways (also the old forums died and we lost it), so we started something new.

The Scallywags have adopted @DarkKnight as our Lord and Savior the Blood God and he needs his sacrifices. On this page, we will keep a list and photographic proof* for our Holy One that we are, in fact, making the offerings to him; really good ones may even have video! Stay tuned and keep your eyes open; will you make it on to The Burn List**?

The Burn List Sacrifices:

@Doctor Who

quinn

@Trotfox

SEXBOX

Ryan

Dr. TickleButts

mr.fish

Nick

@Napkin

@Haskell

DDBrown16

Zach

Muffin

Major.Kat

Elliot

@Dressbuck

_____________________________________________________________________________________

*Proof of sacrifice photos/video will be posted in comments as they happen.

**The Scallywags are human and sometimes forget to take photos, so if you are forgotten, oops!

Edited by Bexxy
Jake, Patrick, USCCHRIS and 5 others like this

So to all of my disciples aka the Scallywags . I required 5 sacrifices by Friday the 27th. If that number is not met I will be forced to smite thee with great vengeance. Do not force me to show my wrath. If you are successful your lord and savior will remain pleased. The Blood God has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrick, Google™, Corgi and 5 others like this
  • 2 weeks later...

So I see my disciples have been busy. This pleases me. You were able to pass my first request with ease. This next one should be more of a challenge. I want to see if you can achieve 5 sacrifices is one day!! Muhahaha!!. I will give you 7 days to attempt. So you have 7 chances to not to piss off the Blood God!!!!!!!!! If this request is not met I will use lethal force on a random Scallywag follower. I will not tell you which one. I do not wish to shed the blood of my followers. If you fail this request I will have no choice. Sacrifices are needed to keep the Blood God alive!!! You have until (6/14/16). The Blood God has spoken once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by DarkKnight
Bexxy likes this
7 hours ago, DarkKnight said:

So I see my disciples have been busy. This pleases me. You were able to pass my first request with ease. This next one should be more of a challenge. I want to see if you can achieve 5 sacrifices is one day!! Muhahaha!!. I will give you 7 days to attempt. So you have 7 chances to not to piss off the Blood God!!!!!!!!! If this request is not met I will use lethal force on a random Scallywag follower. I will not tell you which one. I do not wish to shed the blood of my followers. If you fail this request I will have no choice. Sacrifices are needed to keep the Blood God alive!!! You have until (6/14/16). The Blood God has spoken once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You just wait... we got 6 at one time my Lord Darkknight

DarkKnight likes this
5 hours ago, HotWings said:

So much better than just suicide vesting everyone.

I'll take $505 for a multi-use fire over whatever the ungodly price of a one-use suicide vest is any day. Plus, you don't get to listen to people scream in agony if you don't burn them. :)