Downing people in a moving vehicle.

Many times when i play as a cop I always down people in moving vehicle and ended up lethal them. In reality it shouldn't do that' date=' right? Well Im just pointing this out but i think the admins have their own reasons about this. Let me hear your opinions about this![/quote']

If someone dies in arma they fall out the drivers seat. As the downing script is just a modification of someone dying, it still does the same. Not sure if theres a fix tbh.

If someone dies in arma they fall out the drivers seat. As the downing script is just a modification of someone dying' date=' it still does the same. Not sure if theres a fix tbh.[/quote']

Is only the driver will pop out when they die? because sometimes I see people got killed in the passenger and still sitting in the seat.

• 2 weeks later...

If someone dies in arma they fall out the drivers seat. As the downing script is just a modification of someone dying' date=' it still does the same. Not sure if theres a fix tbh.[/quote']

That is incorrect. The script was changed to remove the person from the vehicle because you can still drive whilst downed. To fix the exploit it now kicks you out of the car.