100th Training.

As many of you know i am currently on my 99th training and my 100th is coming up soon. So i planned something big and it should be allot of fun i've got a few dates that i might host it on.

16/1

17/1

23/1

Either one of those dates and it will be hosted at either 10PM UTC, 11PM UTC or 1AM UTC.

I'm still deciding in this put i will put it in this post when i figure it out. BUT i need your help aswell i need to know howmany and whom is attending from different timezones so i can plan the date probably.

TRAINING PLAN:

The training will take about 2/3 hours and will be a training on as much as i can put into it (Which is almost everything), This training will hopefully include a few gangs helping us (whom i need too) and the APD ofcours. This training will hopefully establish a better relationship between gangs/APD and be allot of fun aswell.

So please reply on what date and time you'd like it ( If the time/date isn't on here feel free to reply too but this is my prefered date/times )

If i have any new info to give out this will be posted too.

Thank all of you for attending my trainings i've done a check and i trained over a 1000 people ( not different people but people ) I've enjoyed every single one and i hope you guys did too. I can't wait to host more! - Nathan

• 2 weeks later...