um.... if you actually have video of someone from one of the "3 large clans/gangs that play here" straight up logging out, than they WILL get banned. Man you seem salty over something that happened 10 mins ago and came on here to complain. If you've been here long here enough you would know this strategy does not work lol. 

JAY1HP likes this
28 minutes ago, OfficerDoofy said:

The purpose of this post was to counter another post where some nerd was bitching bounty hunters are better then cops.    

Rofl. Cuz its sorta true as it stands. BH are essentially Sgts without having to follow around a bunch of egotistical adults with their own ego plus 20 other e-peens jammed in their ass. 

53 minutes ago, OfficerDoofy said:

That said,   Bounty hunters need some sort of revision

I totally understand your frustrations, however I'm just loving the irony that you posted this, what, 4 hours after the only patch BH's have seen in over a year (besides TRG 20 and Vermin in the Nexus update) and the most massive buff BH's could have ever asked for.  I'm taking Hunters, MX's, talent perks, money buffs etc.  Read the Patch 7.0 notes and get back to me ; )

9 minutes ago, Olivia said:

I totally understand your frustrations, however I'm just loving the irony that you posted this, what, 4 hours after the only patch BH's have seen in over a year (besides TRG 20 and Vermin in the Nexus update) and the most massive buff BH's could have ever asked for.  I'm taking Hunters, MX's, talent perks, money buffs etc.  Read the Patch 7.0 notes and get back to me ; )

Now I don't have to suck any dick to get promoted ;)

I'm gonna make my name Lieutenant Eptic and yell APD wherever I go to confuse the fuck outta people. 

Edited by epTic
Olivia and DreamC like this
10 minutes ago, Olivia said:

Well Played!    Didnt see this or notice it because ive since moved on from bounty hunting.   However looks like a decent adjustment might give another go at it.

Olivia likes this