New bounty hunting

Okay with this new BH update its cool, But with this group hunting thing is a bit way too OP... You can have like 6 people doing the same thinng or looking for the same guy and you'll get tracked like 6x over and you won't be able to get away.. Literally i spawned in and 5 minutes in i was being tracked by a group of 4 BHers.. Everyone is a bounty hunter, They need to give rebels something more to it and add another rebel outpost or something to even this obsurd amount of Bounty hunters.... OR... cap the groups for Bounty hunting parties to a max of 4 or 5. This 10 man bounty squad is rediculious.

bobzen likes this
Just now, Jimbo! said:

aren't you guys running around with your entire gang bounty hunting as a group? Seems a bit hypocritical @Renegade

Not me, And i'm sure if they did, Every other gang has done it as well. So don't try to pin this thread iinto a negative one.

Bounty hunting isn't that "Overpowered" right now it's just 50%+ of the players doing it.

Once the hype has died down a group of bounty hunters would only slightly be a bit better than before.

I mean cmon, if i bounty hunted with a group of my gang i would easily take down anyone with just stings or vermins.

Alec-I likes this