Montage................

27 minutes ago, DankChester said:

Lol your still talking shit to us even though its been like months since you had your nervous breakdown, at least we didn't take the game that seriously

His nervous breakdown video was the best thing I've seen for sure and nice montage. I'd like it but I already used my 25 likes today so I like it tomorrow.

Bizzy and DankChester like this
2 hours ago, Bizzy said:

Lots of great memories here in asylum, never was the typical cartel one tapping beast as you can tell but i always had fun when i played on these servers, regardless of what i was doing. So here's my montage with old clips since i've been inactive for a while now. (plus i need hard drive space) hope it's decent.

wasnt 3p-ing in the water like considered an exploit?

ontop of that what the fuck is with that control whenever you shoot someone like are you having seizures?

Edited by The Weeb
11 minutes ago, The Weeb said:

wasnt 3p-ing in the water like considered an exploit?

ontop of that what the fuck is with that control whenever you shoot someone like are you having seizures?

oh i was born with tourettes man thats why...........try playing with that shit ;)  and if that was an exploit then half the community would be banned  GG 

SpooderGuy likes this
2 minutes ago, Bizzy said:

oh i was born with tourettes man thats why...........try playing with that shit ;)  and if that was an exploit then half the community would be banned  GG 

i was asking cause ive heard it was an exploit. kinda hard to have proof of someone doing it. but on the other hand if you were born with that then i say im a dick but ye things happen in life. Aslong as you dont let it set you back fam you good

Edited by The Weeb