Bounty Restraints/Courthouse

9 minutes ago, Jatonex said:

-1 bounty hunters are op as it is already.

What does BH being buffed have anything to do with this?

This would just prevent rats like me from stealing someone's bounty at the courthouse.

I think you should re-read the original post and/or find a valid reason to -1.

Oh yeah, +1.

Edited by Kettles
Forgot to +1
Scott likes this
42 minutes ago, Kettles said:

find a valid reason to -1.

We (Being at minimum Bamf and Myself) promote the theft of bounties; particurarly if you kill or maim the other Bounty Hunter in the process.

26 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

We (Being at minimum Bamf and Myself) promote the theft of bounties; particurarly if you kill or maim the other Bounty Hunter in the process.

That is true, I am a rat who has done this before and will continue to do so.

We are talking about people running up to a BH and his bounty and attempting to jail the bounty first....or this is how I interpreted the post.

As Boris pointed out, this can lead to the bounty being duped.

You can still kill or maim the BH, only caveat is that you must unrestrain and re-restrain the bounty before sending him.

5 minutes ago, Kitui said:

APD likes to steal bounties which is kind of stupid...  there should be a rule of APD stealing civs bounties if they down them, happens a fair bit.

And yeah, I stole 2 bounties from torment today and then downed leon and turned him in :P

Love ya leon

@Sugarfoot

There is. I tend to believe you're either stretching the truth or you're not telling the whole story. 

8 minutes ago, Kitui said:

APD likes to steal bounties which is kind of stupid...  there should be a rule of APD stealing civs bounties if they down them, happens a fair bit.

And yeah, I stole 2 bounties from torment today and then downed leon and turned him in :P

Love ya leon

@Sugarfoot

Hey no tears from me friend, I only came to save anthony. I did my job im happy :} 

30 minutes ago, Scott said:

If you kill or fuck with the person, you are able to rerestrain the bounty

Assuming the bounty doesn't take that opportunity to kill you both, run and jump off of a building, or pay their bounty, sure.

Just now, Gnashes said:

Assuming the bounty doesn't take that opportunity to kill you both, run and jump off of a building, or pay their bounty, sure.

Unrestrain, shoot immediatly. Not even time for them to pull out their gun. I've done it many times today when getting bounties out of cop restrains.

8 hours ago, Scott said:

Unrestrain, shoot immediatly. Not even time for them to pull out their gun. I've done it many times today when getting bounties out of cop restrains.

i think APD should  change to if they get the criminal then the cannot just give it to a civilian that says he my bounty , bounty hunter or not , 

i feel this can be abused , ie give me the bounty split 2/2/2 ect even if cops says no whats stopping bh transferring the money ,i feel this option should be removed and be a warning under apd guidelines , if your arrested caught by cops , not to give the criminal away to a BH . a option for bh that prob more than likely more friendly with cops , maybe even cop themselves on Bounty hunter on teamspeak or in gang steam friends ect

Edited by friendlypilot