Depravity Recruitment [S3] [CLOSED]

6 hours ago, L1on said:

What is your in-game name?:L1on

What are your skills? Pistol banging, long walks on the beach, medium range combat at the kavala cartel and donor town, getting banned for racism by gnashes, shooting an mk14

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)? Brava, notorious, untamed, renegade, and a bunch of others
Why should we accept you?: Because I'm a good shot, follow orders well, not really a cop anymore since civ is fun again, I know every cartel call out and location, and i wont be on cop at all

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot. Like 2200 something, can't link my profile because I'm in Italy at the moment

Time Zone: EST

Denied.  Unfortunately, due to lack of ability to be active, we cannot accept you. Apply again when you can be more active.

Faarooq likes this

What is your in-game name? NotEqualTo

What are your skills? Mid Range Combat, Close Quarter Combat, Pistol Banging Piggies and Rebels, Decent Comms.

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)? AI (The gang with my current tags ≠) 

Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I like to believe I'm a good player and I understand how gangs work etc. I also think  I would be a good asset to the gang.

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot. https://gyazo.com/b9313cac9d26f7c7db7235810e0ce4a5 (1837 hours so far)

Time Zone: GMT 

What is your in-game name? Katassacre

What are your skills? Cooking, MX's, BHing, Trolling, All Combat, Playing Cop, Being a Weeb, Cuddling with Addon,

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)? All banned rip

Why should we accept you? Because I play the game, 10/10 player, I know how to cuck people

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot. 
e42efef3f8cf2a2d2e8c585a577bf954.png
Time Zone: Eastern Side

J1M likes this
1 hour ago, ≠ NotEqualTo ≠ said:

What is your in-game name? NotEqualTo

What are your skills? Mid Range Combat, Close Quarter Combat, Pistol Banging Piggies and Rebels, Decent Comms.

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)? AI (The gang with my current tags ≠) 

Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I like to believe I'm a good player and I understand how gangs work etc. I also think  I would be a good asset to the gang.

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot. https://gyazo.com/b9313cac9d26f7c7db7235810e0ce4a5 (1837 hours so far)

Time Zone: GMT 

Accepted for Interview.

TS has been PM'ed.

Edited by Valkyrie
Just now, Virrx said:

What are your skills? Cooking, MX's, BHing, Trolling, All Combat, Playing Cop, Being a Weeb, Cuddling with Addon,

Why should we accept you? Because I play the game, 10/10 player, I know how to cuck people

+1 Best Troll NA

1 minute ago, Virrx said:

+1 dankest memer

5 minutes ago, Virrx said:

Denied.

What is your in-game name? Bleach4dinner

What are your skills? Decent shot and working on my piloting. Lots of experience working as a team. 

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)? No established gangs, just a group of friends in a gang called AI. 

Why should we accept you? I'm a fairly decent player just looking to improve on all aspects of the game and with my past experience of working in teams i believe i could be a good addition to the gang. 

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot. 3230 https://gyazo.com/e1a2a89e76885f976414fc5dd2eb60af

Time Zone: GMT + 1

10 minutes ago, Bleach4dinner said:

What are your skills? Decent shot and working on my piloting. Lots of experience working as a team. 

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)? No established gangs, just a group of friends in a gang called AI. 

Why should we accept you? I'm a fairly decent player just looking to improve on all aspects of the game and with my past experience of working in teams i believe i could be a good addition to the gang. 

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot. 3230 https://gyazo.com/e1a2a89e76885f976414fc5dd2eb60af

+1 to my boy

Just now, juicebox1155 said:

What is your in-game name? Juicebox1155

What are your skills? Decent aim, fairly good pilot, follow orders well, great communication.

Why should we accept you? I'm a decent player who enjoys working as a team to achieve a common goal.  I work well with others and believe I would be a good fit to your team with my history of various milsim and altis life groups.

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot. 849 https://gyazo.com/bc9c0600ffddeef6a6afb2bb9d2c2aee

Time Zone: PST

17 minutes ago, Bleach4dinner said:

+1 to both these guys, from what i've seen of them they're really decent.

45 minutes ago, Bleach4dinner said:

Accepted for Interview.

TS PM'ed to you.

29 minutes ago, juicebox1155 said:

What is your in-game name? Juicebox1155

What are your skills? Decent aim, fairly good pilot, follow orders well, great communication.

Why should we accept you? I'm a decent player who enjoys working as a team to achieve a common goal.  I work well with others and believe I would be a good fit to your team with my history of various milsim and altis life groups.

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot. 849 https://gyazo.com/bc9c0600ffddeef6a6afb2bb9d2c2aee

Time Zone: PST

Accepted for Interview.

TS PM'ed to you.

Must be 17 years of age, or older.
Must have Teamspeak, and a working microphone.
Yes
Must have enough money to not care about spending it. (Rebel loadouts 100% of the time)
Okay
Must be active, and have a good understanding of the rules.
Fine
Must be very experienced in cartels, and banks/feds/prisons.
I'm experienced

APPLICATION FORMAT:

What is your in-game name?
Jerrell
What are your skills?
close quarters combat (CQC)
What are your previous gang affiliation(s)?
Was In Dirty Bastards
Why should we accept you?
You should accept me because I'm active and have enough Asylum hours to know how all the cartles work
https://gyazo.com/ddaa8deb0a3276446d79bc07a3da56a1
Time Zone: EST
Kawaii likes this

What is your in-game name? McLovin'

What are your skills? Close Quarter Combat, MRAP Fighting, Driving, Able to play under pressure and give good communications.

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)? Non-established gang called AI, where I played with Bleach4Dinner, Juicebox and EqualsTo

Why should we accept you? I have played with you guys in-game and attended one of your training sessions, I have a lot experience working as a team from playing on other Life servers with different gangs, I would like to consider myself a good player with my strongest aspect being Close Quarter Combat.

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot; 2085 Hours 

edbcc64402.jpg   3cb45762b4.jpg

Time Zone: GMT +1

11 minutes ago, McLovin said:

What are your skills? Close Quarter Combat, MRAP Fighting, Driving, Able to play under pressure and give good communications.

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)? Non-established gang called AI, where I played with Bleach4Dinner, Juicebox and EqualsTo

Why should we accept you? I have played with you guys in-game and attended one of your training sessions, I have a lot experience working as a team from playing on other Life servers with different gangs, I would like to consider myself a good player with my strongest aspect being Close Quarter Combat.

+1 to mclovin, really good shot, really good knowledge of cartels imo

McLovin' likes this
2 hours ago, McLovin said:

+1   9.0 KD ratio with a rook

McLovin' likes this

What is your in-game name? William

What are your skills? CQC, decent at range, good ifrit driver, good pilot and nice guy :) 

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)? sig

Why should we accept you? Good, active player 

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot. 3.9k 1.5k AFK          look on steam Valkyrie :)

Time Zone: Uk

Isaac likes this
4 minutes ago, william said:

What are your skills? CQC, decent at range, good ifrit driver, good pilot and nice guy :) 

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot. 3.9k 1.5k AFK          look on steam Valkyrie :)

+1 he deserves a second chance, good player and brings a positive vibe to the teamspeak

william likes this
30 minutes ago, william said:

-1 not my type jk boro +1 turns me on

Edited by ≠ NotEqualTo ≠
hehe
william likes this
50 minutes ago, william said:

HES AIDS jk love you