Idea to make DP mission "Better"

This could be tested on Tanoa.

My idea:

Keep or slightly reduce $ payout
But... When you complete the DP you get 1-x amount of what was inside.
The items inside could vary, I think people would prefer items for building things.
Such as: 1-2 flawless diamonds, 1-5 rubber, 1-5 crystal meth, 1-5 cocaine, 5-10 salt, ect.

For example:
1 small crate run
Reward: 5k~ (idk dp prices) and 2 rubber.

1 big shipping crate run
Reward: 10k~(idk prices) 1 flawless diamond, 3 rubber.

This gives players other ways to obtain those certain items for crafting and also gets people all over the map.

Like it or hate it.
Let me know. 

Churu, Sojobo, Big Bird and 5 others like this
8 minutes ago, KevinOB said:

This could be tested on Tanoa.

My idea:

Keep or slightly reduce $ payout
But... When you complete the DP you get 1-x amount of what was inside.
The items inside could vary, I think people would prefer items for building things.
Such as: 1-2 flawless diamonds, 1-5 rubber, 1-5 crystal meth, 1-5 cocaine, 5-10 salt, ect.

For example:
1 small crate run
Reward: 5k~ (idk dp prices) and 2 rubber.

1 big shipping crate run
Reward: 10k~(idk prices) 1 flawless diamond, 3 rubber.

This gives players other ways to obtain those certain items for crafting and also gets people all over the map.

Like it or hate it.
Let me know. 

Like it.

1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

DP missions are designed to be pretty well exclusively for the poor.

fwiw

this is the problem. you split your player base and have poor people doing one thing and rich people doing another. with the the suggested idea, both demographics could run into each other more often and make for fun RP or just in general be more fun. 

I would imagine that getting some sort of item that "feel off the truck" would encourage people to do them more.  Would be interesting to figure out that balance tho.  It would be fairly OP to have the crates constantly dropping rubber or flawless.  Maybe the longer the haul and bigger the cargo the better the chance.

37 minutes ago, HotWings said:

I would imagine that getting some sort of item that "feel off the truck" would encourage people to do them more.  Would be interesting to figure out that balance tho.  It would be fairly OP to have the crates constantly dropping rubber or flawless.  Maybe the longer the haul and bigger the cargo the better the chance.

Yeah it would be a chance for something. Could be cocaine or heroin, salt, ect. Not just flawless and rubber. That would be OP!

HotWings likes this
9 hours ago, Gnashes said:

DP missions are designed to be pretty well exclusively for the poor.

fwiw

A good pilot could make an average of 1K per minute flying parcel crates with a hummingbird on Altis. Fishing in Kavala is for the poor. I for one support adding multi-function to jobs to better support the exchange as well as make jobs useful for more than just money. Making more, if not most jobs have a profitable side and more exclusive utility side to them I think would be a pretty good change for asylum. It would give rich players a reason to need to come back to these old jobs, and newer, poor-class players would see the utilities as they did their job, promoting that there is a long game in the server more than just making money.

mAnglurr likes this