Saying Good-Bye for now

Hydro

Alright im disbanding the Twelve Monkeys gang since all left becouse of inactive leadership and no members etc. its so fucking sunny outside im enjoying my life in my bubble bath in the garden with some smirnoff ice and corona beer. My ex is being all horny wanting to meet"Fuck" me everyday seems like we going back togheter, dont wanna sit on asylum 24/7 when life to good on the outside anyway,
EVERYONE who been in twelvemonkeys i wanna say thanx alot as fuck for real we been having so motherfucking fun all videos and making every gang on asylum so angry either wiping clean their asses or just jealus of us thanx to y'all <3. yes we got fucked sometimes but everyone gonna die sometimes still more wins then losses.

Im probably gonna stop playing asylum for a while i know for 100% i be back after summer towards winter again thats how it been now for 2 years.

i will never forget stereo taking the LT orca under rebel raid just fly away laughing screaming.
All hype wiping gangs.
Renegade asking for rescue at rebel so we can fight them, they got raided we went there 4 persons wipe all 18 cops and blown up the tower leslies landing skill on the deerstand and killing the cops in it.
All time we server jumped people being cooky in side and we go there 3vs6-7-8-9-10 and win the fight.
The twelve monkey video with williams fucking hat.
Apache and opie argueing like a married couple thats include analdo and stereo aswell being like two hood rats stabing each other over teamspeak.
Isaac screaming taking pings like a little girl under tac coms
leslies flying skill (under the electric fence).
All screenshots i have from people threatening me irl and hoping my family dies.
Aslans laughter and his fucking rat moves you still my bb siktir
Emanuel beeing kicked as leader hahah sorry bro <3.
Adam queen kong loyal motherfucker with his irish/american voice.
Bishop the rook banger 

Nate my little brother his a fucking pitbull, bikstok 2.0 you guys better watch out from him he has potiential, ha? where he got it from? FROM ME OFC :D

Im not gonna tag you all everybody who knows me know our memories togheter

Wish yall a really good luck enemys and friends! have a great fucking summer see ya again in winter!

Bye bye from mutherfucking Hydro, low tyre asses all of you

1 hour ago, Hydro said:

Renegade asking for rescue at rebel so we can fight them, they got raided we went there 4 persons wipe all 18 cops and blown up the tower leslies landing skill on the deerstand and killing the cops in it.

<3

Edited by Corgi