This is the reason people hate bounty hunters

Sorry about how loud it is but bounty hunters are not cops and dont say a thing about taking you ok yes i had a high bounty but cops even talk and dont shoot but bounty hunter nooo they rdm because they have no good reason to shot and not talk so here is a video of savey and trust me i have over 100 videos of bounty hunters not talking and thinking the run shit thank you for your time i am officially done and will be on less because of people like this 

Video evidence: http://plays.tv/video/575cea365997a6f39e/rdm-bounty-hunter-bullshit 

28 minutes ago, Triceratops said:

Sorry about how loud it is but bounty hunters are not cops and dont say a thing about taking you ok yes i had a high bounty but cops even talk and dont shoot but bounty hunter nooo they rdm because they have no good reason to shot and not talk so here is a video of savey and trust me i have over 100 videos of bounty hunters not talking and thinking the run shit thank you for your time i am officially done and will be on less because of people like this 

Video evidence: http://plays.tv/video/575cea365997a6f39e/rdm-bounty-hunter-bullshit 

post all 100, no balls @Walt Jr.

Bob Lee, Sp0on and Virrx like this

id report that, its bannable. my friend got banned for shooting the tires out of a quad and after the guy crashed, my friend is yelling at him to put his hands up but the guy takes off running with a rifle and is killed. but friend got banned because he "didnt give enough time to comply" altho the guy had plenty of time to try to run off and hide while we are yelling at him. this guy goes stop the quad as he is shooting, that is rdm

1 hour ago, Slim Jeezy said:

and to be fair, you VOIP is kind of low, you can hear him say off the quad like 3 times really fast.

+ you need a 5 minute vid anyways :P

Pretty sure he didn't say anything, plus hes 911 so he probably wasn't speaking clearly either way.

56 minutes ago, boomheadshot69 said:

id report that, its bannable. my friend got banned for shooting the tires out of a quad and after the guy crashed, my friend is yelling at him to put his hands up but the guy takes off running with a rifle and is killed. but friend got banned because he "didnt give enough time to comply" altho the guy had plenty of time to try to run off and hide while we are yelling at him. this guy goes stop the quad as he is shooting, that is rdm

He needs 5 minutes of video, and your friend didn't get banned for shooting the tires off the quad. He most likely got banned for not giving someone enough time since that's what the admins banned him for.

51 minutes ago, Triceratops said:

There are no earplugs simple mind 

Don't call someone simple minded for a suggestion that you CLEARLY, know nothing about. There IS earplugs, you simple mind.

Hit M and go to controls and read.

I'll also recommend reading the rules on that page because if you don't know the simple custom controls you probably don't know any rules.

Good luck, have fun.

10 hours ago, boomheadshot69 said:

I call bullshit, the rules clearly state that the person must be "given reasonable time to react". React is not synonymous with comply. I would've appealed the shit out of that.

Edited by Dpatt711
On 6/12/2016 at 1:49 AM, boomheadshot69 said:

oh please i got told give me the defib and i looked at the kid and he shot me in the face. 

You guys honestly cry too much

2 hours ago, Iced said:

Then report them and get them banned.

You actually think people care about this server its shit now cause people dont do shit about any thing so this server is a get a gun run and kill thats it so it dont matter anyways this server used to be good then admins stopped caring so yea people wont get banned

52 minutes ago, Triceratops said:

You actually think people care about this server its shit now cause people dont do shit about any thing so this server is a get a gun run and kill thats it so it dont matter anyways this server used to be good then admins stopped caring so yea people wont get banned

leave kavala

On June 11, 2016 at 9:52 PM, Triceratops said:

Yesterday I spawned in donor only to get legit 13 flash bangs thrown at me by Fuckin Shit Army. I love how they have advanced their tactics and get their own gang members to give them flash bangs :D