WE FUCKING DID IT!

2 minutes ago, OgreTV said:

He's got nothing on Lebron's abilities

of being a bitch

You can't speak of flops when you not only have a player KNOWN for nothing but his flopping in Varejo, but also a player known for setting dirty screens in Bogut, and a player known for kicking people in the nuts in Green. 

The GSW got cocky and took their foot off the gas...this series was over the moment Thompson said this team was better than the Showtime Lakers and could still smell the champagne in the locker room @ the Q 

Curry had a complete fucking collapse, he hadn't scored a single point within the last 8 minutes of the 4th quarter...the Cavs had 11 more rebounds, worked well in transition, and exposed the Warriors defense in the paint. 

Bogut had Lebrons number, Igodula and Green did not. 

Edited by epTic

The GSW got referee'd because more tickets = more $ for NBA, game 5 & game 6 was simply in Cavs pocket

But Ogre'll give them Kyree Irving and that Love fellow, those guys were fantastic and did a lot of work, the notion that Cavs got carried by LBJ is funny when they did quite a bit of hauling too

Edited by OgreTV

The refs in this series were terrible.  I swear the NBA pays them extra to fuck shit and push as many games as possible.  At the end of the day tho, Golden State just wasn't hitting the shots they needed to hit.  Bad calls can be over shadowed by better play, the Warriors didn't play better.

OgreTV likes this
1 minute ago, HotWings said:

The refs in this series were terrible.  I swear the NBA pays them extra to fuck shit and push as many games as possible.  At the end of the day tho, Golden State just wasn't hitting the shots they needed to hit.  Bad calls can be over shadowed by better play, the Warriors didn't play better.

Yeah, they just kept putting up shots without even trying to make plays. They didn't move the ball too much. It wasn't a pass around game, it was just put it up and hope it lands. It worked for them early in the series but they didn't rise to the occasion when the refs turned up the switch in game 5.

Curry has always been a soft player, if you play physical defense you'll shut him down. 

Delly nearly did it last year in the finals, but he couldn't keep up the pace of playing 35+ minutes a game due to the injuries of Kyrie/Love. 

5 minutes ago, epTic said:

Weren't complaining when GSW came back against OKC :shrug::shrug:

I didn't see many bad calls on that series -- If anything I was happy to see an OKC series vs Cavs, I genuinely believed the splash brothers could 4-1 or 4-2 Cavs just as easily as they did the GSW early in the series. 

1 minute ago, OgreTV said:

I didn't see many bad calls on that series -- If anything I was happy to see an OKC series vs Cavs, I genuinely believed the splash brothers could 4-1 or 4-2 Cavs just as easily as they did the GSW early in the series. 

The Splash Brothers became the Splash Brother with an occasional sighting of the Splash Sister. 

Edited by epTic
2 minutes ago, epTic said:

Curry has always been a soft player, if you play physical defense you'll shut him down. 

Delly nearly did it last year in the finals, but he couldn't keep up the pace of playing 35+ minutes a game due to the injuries of Kyrie/Love. 

The better team won.  Curry was just throwing the ball at the next half the time, it doesnt matter how good you are, you still need to square up and follow thru and all that jazz.  He was being to cocky, and it cost them a title. Green did all he could to carry the team, and Curry seemed to want to throw it away.  

OgreTV likes this

The better team won.  Curry was just throwing the ball at the next half the time, it doesnt matter how good you are, you still need to square up and follow thru and all that jazz.  He was being to cocky, and it cost them a title. Green did all he could to carry the team, and Curry seemed to want to throw it away.  

that's always how Curry has been though. 

He's not a great shooter, he's a lucky shooter. 

It's pretty bad when fucking donkey boy has better shooting form than a player known for hitting 3s. 

Just now, epTic said:

that's always how Curry has been though. 

He's not a great shooter, he's a lucky shooter. 

It's pretty bad when fucking donkey boy has better shooting form than a player known for hitting 3s. 

I dont watch basketball.  So :shrug: I am glad Kevin Love got a title tho, dude put up so many stellar years in Minnesota only to have the teams management constantly shit on him with bad team after bad team.

Green is their true leader, and Curry did just 'throw it up' like ya said. I mean come on, you had Steve Kerr making it a point each time telling him to trust his team. He was playing too risky instead of trusting in the pass game.

Ogre refuses to believe though that Cavs were the better team all around. All around GSW seems better at shooting, rebounding and what not. All it takes is bad refs, and being reckless 3 games in a row to give the other team just enough of that edge to claim the title.

2 minutes ago, epTic said:

Kevin Love didn't do shit until Game 7, he's so confusing 

I agree, he has not been the same player since joining the Cavs for sure.  I just think its cool when someone who spent a lot of time on a shit tier team finally gets to win one.  

2 minutes ago, OgreTV said:

Really? Fucking A, they listed his stats as 9.8 over Draymond's rebound game through out that series

Link? lol

Leborn lead the series in everything, like literally everything.

vQtT3GC.png?1

Edited by HotWings

No link, saw it on the scoring screen for game 7, maybe it was just for that game instead of the series but given that it was 9.8 it had to be a statistic.

That being said, they didn't play K.Love in game 3 for injuries, and game 4 he didn't start, and game 5 same too. That early injury had a major factor on his play.

3 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

I'm just sitting here like 

Who cares :shrug:

Well, not many, really at least. It triggers easily when seeing a series railed hard by referees in the interest of forcing more games

It's because of how significant refs can impact a game that makes it hard to believe it's authentic 

That said, GSW was cursed by bad teamwork after game 4 in combination with shitty reffing, woulda rather seen OKC and Cavs play instead for the Finals

• 2 weeks later...