DDOS attacks.

So over the past weekend the servers have been getting ddosed. I think that i have solven the puzzle about who the source of the ddos is. His name is PapaDupa, he currently has a 120k bounty. Here is the twist, everytime that he is captured. The servers go to shit, and everybody gets disconnected. I was trying to contact and admin in teamspeak, but no one was available. I would appreciate that the admins look into this lead, so that the community can once again play on the servers we all love. I can also add video evidence if needed.

Edited by colby_young
forgotten information
Scott likes this
1 minute ago, Norwegianviking said:

Wait what. You belive you found the dude dosing the server? How the fuck you know that?

The server is not being ddosed by once person but several.

You're just making a fool out of yourself. 

SO you are telling me that it is just a chance that every time we catch the kid, the server just happens to go down. Nothing fishythere at all

and it isnt jsut me seeing this

2 minutes ago, colby_young said:

SO you are telling me that it is just a chance that every time we catch the kid, the server just happens to go down. Nothing fishythere at all

and it isnt jsut me seeing this

Well he'll need more then a normal ddos program that you can get of the Internet. Would also be weird if he use such a strong program to take down a server to not go to jail. 

Just now, Norwegianviking said:

Wait what. You belive you found the dude dosing the server? How the fuck you know that?

The server is not being ddosed by once person but several.

You're just making a fool out of yourself. 

It's not the first time someone ddos'd the server to avoid going to jail.

Even if you were right that it's that guy doing it, which btw is basically complete guessing at this point, but even if you are a right banning him wouldn't do nothing but anger him more which would lead to more attacks. Just sit back and wait it out and stop giving the guy that actually is ddosing attention, once he loses attention he'll lose the interest, or run out of money on his mums credit card.