The Medic Situation ATM.

So.. recently in the server i have been noticing that there are medics who are abusing their power. In one situation, the gang by the name of TKR [the Kavala rebels] got their friend to join as a medic and specifically only revive the group members. I feel that this is an abuse of the power, mainly as the servers need as many medics as possible. Also with the large amount of so called rdmers, the medics need to be responding to the people who need to be revived. Not the people they want to have revived. The way i feel that this could be fixed, would be that if you belong to a gang or were in a group in the time before the last restart. That you will not be able to play as a medic. This will not stop the abuse of power, but will limit it.

If you have any further suggestion that you might want me to add, send me a private message.

29 minutes ago, colby_young said:

So.. recently in the server i have been noticing that there are medics who are abusing their power. In one situation, the gang by the name of TKR [the Kavala rebels] got their friend to join as a medic and specifically only revive the group members. I feel that this is an abuse of the power, mainly as the servers need as many medics as possible. Also with the large amount of so called rdmers, the medics need to be responding to the people who need to be revived. Not the people they want to have revived. The way i feel that this could be fixed, would be that if you belong to a gang or were in a group in the time before the last restart. That you will not be able to play as a medic. This will not stop the abuse of power, but will limit it.

If you have any further suggestion that you might want me to add, send me a private message.

Abuse of power? 

Yes they ain't doing the job right. 

But u can always bribe someone. 

Crossfade likes this

Not really sure I'd call that an abuse of power, medics on asylum don't have any power to start with. A civilian/cop can splient, res, and heal just like EMTS can which I find silly but that's a whole different topic. Honestly I feel bad for that guy who was on medic resing those rebels I'm sure the whole time he was watching them having fun blasting their nice guns thinking to himself "Man I wish I had a gun..." I do respect EMTS a lot even if they are corrupt ones ( a tad biase cause all I did was play medic when I first joined asylum) 

On 6/23/2016 at 3:47 PM, Leady said:

Hey, at least they were reviving someone! But yeah not going to happen. Medic can be a lot of fun and you can meet some cool people. But its not intended to be a hardcore RP role. Just as you can have corrupt officers, you can have corrupt medics. 

What he said :)