ł Ł ł - Ławless Recruitment

Application Format:

In-Game Name: Don Julio

Previous Gangs:Nil, First Gang Application, usually lonewolf or grouped with friends.

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): 457Tt6IVkw.jpg

How much money do you have?  150k

Do you know anyone in the gang?Negative

Is there anything beneficial you can bring to us other than shooting flying, or roleplaying skills? I understand tact comms procedures, shooting, However, I was in 3 other communities that involve realism, I usually played with ACE MOD and ACRE, I was in a 7th CMG I believe it was called, United Operations and a PMC. All these groups provided me with much training and knowledge. When it comes to roleplay, I did an entire campaign with a PMC where we actually roleplayed our characters in afghanistan. I then before played a lot of gmod roleplay before when I was around 16-21.

If you lads have discord or Ts I wouldn't mind meeting you guys and doing some ops.

Dont get mad either I applied, I know it's invite only but " Applications can be submitted here or through PM to a Leader. "

Edited by Don Julio

In-Game Name: Haskell

Previous Gangs: SHIELD, Carnage, DS ... etc

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): http://prntscr.com/chmyf4

How much money do you have? 400K Currently

Do you know anyone in the gang? (Names) Heroin Unicorn

What Do you Bring? I have a very relaxed and easy going attitude. I am a funny person and always enjoyable to play with. I have been an active member since 2013.

Just now, Haskell said:

In-Game Name: Haskell

Previous Gangs: SHIELD, Carnage, DS ... etc

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): http://prntscr.com/chmyf4

How much money do you have? 400K Currently

Do you know anyone in the gang? (Names) Heroin Unicorn

What Do you Bring? I have a very relaxed and easy going attitude. I am a funny person and always enjoyable to play with. I have been an active member since 2013.

Sending you ts, so we can see how you are

Monster, .Sean and Rag like this
4 hours ago, Don Julio said:

Application Format:

In-Game Name: Don Julio

Previous Gangs:Nil, First Gang Application, usually lonewolf or grouped with friends.

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): 457Tt6IVkw.jpg

How much money do you have?  150k

Do you know anyone in the gang?Negative

Is there anything beneficial you can bring to us other than shooting flying, or roleplaying skills? I understand tact comms procedures, shooting, However, I was in 3 other communities that involve realism, I usually played with ACE MOD and ACRE, I was in a 7th CMG I believe it was called, United Operations and a PMC. All these groups provided me with much training and knowledge. When it comes to roleplay, I did an entire campaign with a PMC where we actually roleplayed our characters in afghanistan. I then before played a lot of gmod roleplay before when I was around 16-21.

If you lads have discord or Ts I wouldn't mind meeting you guys and doing some ops.

Dont get mad either I applied, I know it's invite only but " Applications can be submitted here or through PM to a Leader. "

Denied

1 minute ago, O/|/|3GA said:

Didn't get to speak to you about it because I was asleep earlier, but I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say you made it worthwhile. This gang has reformed and transitioned more than average throughout your time with us and you've been apart of it and one reason we were able to make it happen. Some people are around for a season, to get to another place or to go to the next level, and others are there for a lifetime. Both types of people are beneficial in their own way and we've been through a few seasons since we've been a gang on Asylum that you've helped us transition into and I can say you've fulfilled your purpose ;)

#damn

#I'm

#a

#good

#speech

#writer

Damn was that not motivational or what :D:D:D

thank you M0tard, i will make sure to come play csgo sometime <3

1 minute ago, House. said:

o70

o7 dude

If you haven't noticed, most of us don't really give a fuck that you stole all of our gang bank money. We are still here and if you thought for 1 second that would hinder our gang then you are sadly mistaken. I asked you for it back, you don't want to give it back, keep the shit. Simple as that. Now carry on with your backstabbing mentality and keep it off my thread.