ł Ł ł - Ławless Recruitment

On 8/22/2016 at 6:48 PM, Polaris said:

In-Game Name: Polarized Ice

Previous Gangs: EC,RD,Nef

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots):too many

What can you bring to the gang? positive vibes

Do you know anyone in the gang? (Names) Mofag, Warrior, Equal, Ragnar, Orange, Pericles, Heroin, Monster Energy

Denied

Just now, Polaris said:

Past Gangs- яecursion,  Anonymous, Exiled Army Of Tanoa, Vyper, The Rodents

dont talk shit

Still more experience than you, last time I talked to ec (towards the end) in I straight up acquired terminal brain cancer and here's the thing. Exiled army of Tanoa was my gang so don't talk shit here pm me keep this forum clean of the AIDS please. Recursion was cool for the few days I was there, anonymous got me into gang life and Vyper helped me learn to cooperate more with a team aswell as cartel experience, the rodents was to me a good group of pals who for the most part don't like me because I wanted to be in a top gang which I am now. I love how washed up players apply to gangs and when they don't get accepted they talk shit and say oh it was a joke application even though it clearly wasn't, get the fuck off the thread if your gonna try talking shit to me my guy. Explain your problems via pm's not on a public forum.

Just now, House. said:

Still more experience than you, last time I talked to ec (towards the end) in I straight up acquired terminal brain cancer and here's the thing. Exiled army of Tanoa was my gang so don't talk shit here pm me keep this forum clean of the AIDS please. Recursion was cool for the few days I was there, anonymous got me into gang life and Vyper helped me learn to cooperate more with a team aswell as cartel experience, the rodents was to me a good group of pals who for the most part don't like me because I wanted to be in a top gang which I am now. I love how washed up players apply to gangs and when they don't get accepted they talk shit and say oh it was a joke application even though it clearly wasn't, get the fuck off the thread if your gonna try talking shit to me my guy. Explain your problems via pm's not on a public forum.

8 minutes ago, Polaris said:

Past Gangs- яecursion,  Anonymous, Exiled Army Of Tanoa, Vyper, The Rodents

dont talk shit

get off the thread, no one cares

Application Format:

In-Game Name:  Das Otter

Previous Gangs: DF, HvC, Bratva, Velocity

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): 0670602e4b61640da7575c96278b94f1.png

What can you bring to the gang? sneaky as fuck, military grade comms and can cook a mean grilled cheese sandwich

Do you know anyone in the gang? (Names) Heroin Unicorn, Jammi, Professor Pericles

(invited by Motard)

7 hours ago, Das Otter said:

Application Format:

What can you bring to the gang? sneaky as fuck, military grade comms and can cook a mean grilled cheese sandwich

Do you know anyone in the gang? (Names) Heroin Unicorn, Jammi, Professor Pericles

(invited by Motard)

Accepted for trial

.Sean and Monster like this
8 hours ago, Das Otter said:

Application Format:

(invited by Motard)

I dont know you either! @Das Otter

Edited by Monster
Rag, Das Otter and Aslan like this
29 minutes ago, O/|/|3GA said:

free my boy @Hydro

dis fo my dead homiez :FeelsBadMan:

Much appreciated brother hope the admins on this community learn sometimes that a normal week or day ban is enough then banning the half of the community players for perm.
Asylum in one year gonna be of carrier cops fighting each other some new civs in kavala that just bought the game.

4 hours ago, Hydro said:

Much appreciated brother hope the admins on this community learn sometimes that a normal week or day ban is enough then banning the half of the community players for perm.
Asylum in one year gonna be of carrier cops fighting each other some new civs in kavala that just bought the game.

Career*. Too bad you won't be around to see it

In-Game Name: Obi-Juan Kapony

Previous Gangs: Imperium

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): https://gyazo.com/784bead9c248ffba046e43ea2c3fdac7

How much money do you have? 50k but iv got lots of meth matts to cook

Do you know anyone in the gang? (Names) i know hydro and iv had some battle with unicorn back in the day, iv been gone for a month but im looking to get back into the game again

Is there anything beneficial you can bring to us other than shooting or flying skills? Amazing roleplaying skills ;)

4 hours ago, Obi-Juan said:

Do you know anyone in the gang? (Names) i know hydro and iv had some battle with unicorn back in the day, iv been gone for a month but im looking to get back into the game again

Is there anything beneficial you can bring to us other than shooting or flying skills? Amazing roleplaying skills ;)

ł Ł ł Lawless Recruitment - Invite Only :fail:
4 hours ago, Obi-Juan said:

+1 Good in combat, fought his gang along with Heroin, Monster, Otter etc. 

Monster likes this
5 hours ago, Obi-Juan said:

Denied