unrestraining a cop and getting insta downed

7 minutes ago, Kollin said:

yeah

you all get downed

we just want our bounty so we unrestrain

you down while we have guns down and charge

terrible

You are still using your bounty hunter weapon wrong. Not supposed to down a cop man. 

If a cop got your bounty in custody respect or take consequences if u try stealing it.

Edited by g1ant

So, let me get this straight. You make a new thread to complain about something that happened to you and how it impacted your gameplay in a rather obvious negative way.

But when we ask for more background information and more clarification to help us understand your situation, all we get is a "not really worried about it honestly"?

What. Is. Wrong. With. You.

Edited by Legendary
8 minutes ago, Legendary said:

So, let me get this straight. You make a new thread to complain about something that happened to you and how it impacted your gameplay in a rather obvious negative way.

But when we ask for more background information and more clarification to help us understand your situation, all we get is a "not really worried about it honestly"?

What. Is. Wrong. With. You.

I was raging when I made this, not so much now. 

Perhaps he was right and it was all a misunderstanding, but why are you raging on how the officer you downed responded? Seems like he only acted the way he was supposed to... Neutralize the threat (e.g. you), then get a clarification. It is your responsibility to give a proper explanation for your actions... and if you fail to do so, the officer will act accordingly.

Edited by Legendary
2 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Yo dude a tip:
If you down cops on accident and they are pissy. Make sure you leave them there, it's fun.

Oh and if they pull you over for speeding leave them there but you need to make sure they are already extremely pissed off

Fozzy. why are you even here? ... Oh that's right, nobody you know gives a fuck about you. That's why you're trying your damn hardest to make friends online... but it's not working out that great for you now is it, buddy?

Just now, Legendary said:

Fozzy. why are you even here? ... Oh that's right, nobody you know gives a fuck about you. That's why you're trying your damn hardest to make friends online... but it's not working out that great for you now is it, buddy?

i like him

Just now, Legendary said:

Woah kid salty?

I mean next time i wont report you for exploiting xD bad bro

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Woah kid salty?

I mean next time i wont report you for exploiting xD bad bro

Reveal hidden contents

Wait, you won't report me for exploiting next time? ... Gee... Thanks, I guess?

Btw, I only act like a dick to those who are being a dick.

Edited by Legendary
1 hour ago, Kollin said:

"Sorry about that misunderstanding, won't happen again officer"

downed

LOL that is kinda fucked but I do understand kinda. Cops just get screwed for being nice the same way you did. When i'm on Cop I always seize there weapon if I am able to because 99% of the time once you unrestrain them they are going to blow your head off. Basically you have to assume anyone engaged with you is going to shoot first opportunity. They are engaged they want to arrest you for improper BH use so first chance they get they are going to down you. Just like you want your bounties the cops want theirs lol