Here is a quick disclaimer: I WOULDN'T WANT THIS TO TAKE PLACE UNTIL SWAT IS FIXED FOR COPS. AS WELL AS UNTIL HOUSES ARE FIXED ON SERVER 5 SO OTHER GANGS CAN COMPETE. AND ALL OF THESE ITEMS WOULD HAVE QUITE A HIGH PRICE BASED OFF OF THEIR LEVEL POWER.

Ok now that is out of the way I would like to propose something that would give u an extra reward for being a successful gang across all asylum servers. Let me explain the way I would do the system. If you own all the cartels then you get to buy certain things and the same for if you own 2 turfs. You would access the Domination shop at rebel after you own a cartel or turf. So every level you get a certain thing. If you have 2 turfs the reward can be 9mm suppressor and 45 suppressor and normal combat helmet. Thanks for taking time to read this suggestion and please give me your opinion but try not to be repetitive. If you have all the cartels you can have a CMR-76 (6.5 semi auto marksman rifle) and the ability to buy heli pilot coveralls and NATO or AAF normal pilot coveralls (like less then level one armor but helps slightly more then current clothes). And if you own max turfs and max cartels then you can buy a normal plate carrier (Level 4). Just so you know level 4 armor is always a 3 shot with katiba or mx and always a 2 shot with an AKM and the same with all 7.62 DMRs. This is a fairly toned down version of the previous idea. Thank you, for your time

Edited by Nic Rage
Left something out

Exactly what makes that idiotic in anyway? Like seriously when Swat units are fixed that means that the only people that will get punished are the lazy gangs that don't even try to fight for the cartels sure I might have went over board with silencers but I don't think its that insane of an idea. And when you say a negative comment can you give me a reason why it is bad in specific so I can semi understand where you are coming from.

Edited by Nic Rage
1 minute ago, Nic Rage said:

Exactly what makes that idiotic in anyway? Like seriously when Swat units are fixed that means that the only people that will get punished are the lazy gangs that don't even try to fight for the cartels sure I might have went over board with silencers but I don't think its that insane of an idea. And when you say a negative comment can you give me a reason why it is bad in specific so I can semi understand where you are coming from.

Where do I even start? The entire fucking suggestion is horrible. 

Rebels don't need more armor, and rebels sure as hell don't need marksman scopes.

All we fucking need is kids sitting 2.5k out with a DMS scope and a 7.62. 

4 minutes ago, epTic said:

Rebels don't need more armor, and rebels sure as hell don't need marksman scopes.

already bad enough I sit 1.2 KM out sometimes just makes it easyer for me ;)

Just now, epTic said:

Point 1. Why would rebels having good armor even be comparable to swat vests?

Point 2. Show me a video of you shooting someone with a 7.62 from 2.5km with a DMS scope

Point 3. What makes it op if swat is fixed? It only adds more reasons to fight for gangs to fight over cartels and turfs.

Point 4. I don't see how any of this could be op compared to the fact that you can buy a LIM and a MK 200 from rebel with arms cartel? I don't see how this is way more powerful then that

Just now, Nic Rage said:

Point 1. Why would rebels having good armor even be comparable to swat vests?

Point 2. Show me a video of you shooting someone with a 7.62 from 2.5km with a DMS scope

Point 3. What makes it op if swat is fixed? It only adds more reasons to fight for gangs to fight over cartels and turfs.

Point 4. I don't see how any of this could be op compared to the fact that you can buy a LIM and a MK 200 from rebel with arms cartel? I don't see how this is way more powerful then that

I'm just gonna be brutally honest here. 

Do you even play on these servers? 

Ghost0fDawn likes this
Just now, Nic Rage said:

As that is true I could just remove that idea but what else is op. You are actually helping me so keep going

Already told you. 

Rebels don't need armor, rebels don't need DMS scopes, the way silencers work in Arma actually cause the weapons to do higher damage.

All in all, a pretty piss poor idea from someone who claims to have 1.5k hours on Asylum

Just now, epTic said:

Already told you. 

Rebels don't need armor, rebels don't need DMS scopes, the way silencers work in Arma actually cause the weapons to do higher damage.

All in all, a pretty piss poor idea from someone who claims to have 1.5k hours on Asylum

Well you keep bringing up points that are opinions, and second of all I'm still doing ballistic tests with guns. And I still want to see you snipe someone from 2.5k with a dms scope using a 7.62

Just now, epTic said:

if I post a fucking video proving you wrong, you're never playing Asylum again. 

Agreed? 

Just now, epTic said:

if I post a fucking video proving you wrong, you're never playing Asylum again. 

Agreed? 

Is that a ban threat? Harrasment much?

Edited by Nic Rage