Listen ok man when you shoot someone  in virtual arsenal with an mx with a silencer and the person has a carrier lite it takes 2-3 shots if you shoot someone with the same gear without a silencer it is still a 2-3 shot so penetration of plywood don't concern me to much. Oh and by the way you didn't hide the fact that there are still red lines coming out the back of the 6th piece of plywood meaning it could have went through another piece of plywood possibly

Edited by Nic Rage
4 minutes ago, Nic Rage said:

Listen ok man when you shoot someone  in virtual arsenal with an mx with a silencer and the person has a carrier lite it takes 2-3 shots if you shoot someone with the same gear without a silencer it is still a 2-3 shot so penetration of plywood don't concern me to much. Oh and by the way you didn't hide the fact that there are still red lines coming out the back of the 6th piece of plywood meaning it could have went through another piece of plywood possibly

Kid its a bad idea please just stop embarrassing yourself, Nobody wins from eptic.

Eric916 likes this
4 minutes ago, Nic Rage said:

You were wrong kid, just face it. 

Just now, epTic said:

I fucking gave you proof you mong. 

How are you gonna sit there and say I'm wrong when I've provided you with screenshots from 5 minutes ago? 

Because I don't care about shooting through plywood. And you didn't show the end of the unsilenced mx's penetration

Just now, Nic Rage said:

Because I don't care about shooting through plywood. And you didn't show the end of the unsilenced mx's penetration

...it's showcasing the fucking muzzle velocity you twat. 

Regardless, all of your suggestions are stupidly outlandish and will never be implemented in the game for the same reason that the dev team refuse to add in thermal scopes, Lynxs, and 7.62 silencers. 

53 minutes ago, epTic said:

Regardless, all of your suggestions are stupidly outlandish and will never be implemented in the game for the same reason that the dev team refuse to add in thermal scopes, Lynxs, and 7.62 silencers. 

ok awesome!!! Thanks for the support!

18 hours ago, epTic said:

This Nic Rage guy must be asylum's incarnation of a feminazi.

15 hours ago, Mike Santamaria said:

I'm bored so...

1. You know swat has carrier lites, just like every rebel? 

2. Do we have 5.8 here ? 

3. Swat only last for 15 mins roughly and it's only activated for bank/pb/Fed

4. If you want more combat and silenced weapons go on koth :)

Good night everyone 

You do know that swat actually has special rigs right?

14 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

Helmet, what else? Lit them, because I use it every single day and I haven't notice anything that any other player can get besides the helmet. Which you can get from go karts btw  (or a kind of) 

The Go kart helmet has level 1 armor protection but most kids dont wear it because they are too lazy to go buy one

Edited by King
32 minutes ago, King said:

The Go kart helmet has level 1 armor protection but most kids dont wear it because they are too lazy to go buy one

That's why I said a kind of the same like swat, I think swat ones have armor lol 2 but not sure, either way it only lasts 15 minutos or 1 life what happens first. 

29 minutes ago, Nic Rage said:

I have seen officers with special rigs on. But that hasn't been for a little while until I saw brendon smith with a special rig on with other swat units so...

If your referring to Tanoa when he was involved with an admin event that happens rarely.  Only time cops ever get anything more than the standard tac vests or carrier lights are admin events.

15 minutes ago, Thomas said:

If your referring to Tanoa when he was involved with an admin event that happens rarely.  Only time cops ever get anything more than the standard tac vests or carrier lights are admin events.

When I had a 200k bounty on altis two cops with special rigs rolled up and downed me with a big ass gun so they might have taken it out but it was definitely a thing at one point

22 minutes ago, Nic Rage said:

When I had a 200k bounty on altis two cops with special rigs rolled up and downed me with a big ass gun so they might have taken it out but it was definitely a thing at one point

MXM or an MK1 from an LT? Those are for special ranks MXM is for CPL + and MK1 is LT+. Which is available at any rebel outpost for civs