Please Close

Just now, Polaris said:

hey guys my boy swish put requirements for a reason, plz read b4 u apply thanks :shrug:

10 hours ago, Osprey said:

OSPREY

PDT

330 SOLID hours

3-6 hours daily

no previous gangs, only groups with friends

I want to join because i want a professional gang to play with that is organized, skilled, and still likes to have fun!

email: [email protected]

1000 hours + can be misread as 300+ tbh

:frog:

Polaris, ryno7, {Harry} and 1 other like this

In-Game Name: Apci

Timezone: GMT+2

Hours In ArmA: 1500~~

Hours Played Daily: 4-8

Previous Gangs: Ins, hallowed

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Looking to play actively Asylum with players that know what are they doing and have a good time playing, aswell maybe meeting some nice people to play in the future 

Nightfury likes this
51 minutes ago, Apci said:

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Looking to play actively Asylum with players that know what are they doing and have a good time playing, aswell maybe meeting some nice people to play in the future 

name in Ins?

3 hours ago, Apci said:

Accepted. TS Will be sent in a pm.

Edited by White
7 hours ago, L1on said:

Off of our thread unless youre applying.

In-Game Name: Haskell

Timezone: pst

Hours In ArmA: 3400+

Hours Played Daily: 4-5

Previous Gangs: 

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: L1on yelled at me and I wanted to make it ok :)

SwisherZ likes this

In-Game Name: Chewbacca

Timezone:  UTC O6:00 Central Chicago Time

Hours In ArmA: 1500 https://gyazo.com/1ad22fb0de484bcc0d96bed49eaaf700

Hours Played Daily: 10 Maybe more

Previous Gangs: TFS-DF-IV

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I would like to join because im looking for a skilled group with high skilled players, who can work together within all of the members. I wish to experience a lot of rebel time as always, and to be a Rebel to cause chaos on Altis. I do can and financially earn money. Im also a good shot when it comes to combat, i do tend to die but it is not a problem. Most of us die somehow! Another thing is i want to be in a rebel group that knows whats its doing not just strict but in a fun way to spend my hours in.

-

4 hours ago, BlackBurn said:

In-Game Name: Chewbacca

Timezone:  UTC O6:00 Central Chicago Time

Hours In ArmA: 1500 https://gyazo.com/1ad22fb0de484bcc0d96bed49eaaf700

Hours Played Daily: 10 Maybe more

Previous Gangs: TFS-DF-IV

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I would like to join because im looking for a skilled group with high skilled players, who can work together within all of the members. I wish to experience a lot of rebel time as always, and to be a Rebel to cause chaos on Altis. I do can and financially earn money. Im also a good shot when it comes to combat, i do tend to die but it is not a problem. Most of us die somehow! Another thing is i want to be in a rebel group that knows whats its doing not just strict but in a fun way to spend my hours in.

-

Accepted. TS will be sent!

Just now, Çhur¢h said:

In-Game Name: Havik

Timezone: EST

Hours In ArmA: 2222 https://gyazo.com/4844d1a59ff706a207b3945eb2805bad

Hours Played Daily: 1-4 (more on weekends)

Previous Gangs: None

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I know a few people in the group and I'm working on the rebel side of things. I'm a hell of a shot and would like to check you guys out

How much Cartel experience you got?

Just now, Çhur¢h said:

I don't have any experience but I catch on rather quickly. I can definitely talk to ya if you wanna join ts

The thing is, you NEED cartel experience and know you're fair share of callouts and spots before joining.

OG  - Vrhvh57.jpg
CHURCH - 18b72bc3de65e758aafb23798c7b60f9.jpg

METH - jZ8BNtD.jpg
COKE - YzMygSd.jpg
HEROIN - 7e25a757c329045ef51b11d877a4b779.jpg

35 minutes ago, Çhur¢h said:

In-Game Name: Havik

Hours In ArmA: 2222 https://gyazo.com/4844d1a59ff706a207b3945eb2805bad

Hours Played Daily: 1-4 (more on weekends)

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I know a few people in the group and I'm working on the rebel side of things. I'm a hell of a shot and would like to check you guys out

Accepted.

Faarooq likes this

In-Game Name: Daret

Hours In ArmA: 849

Hours Played Daily: 1 (6+ on weekends)

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Church is joining and we have gamed together for years. Just looking for a group to run with. My last group stopped playing, so Asylum grew boring and I stopped playing. Just hope to find a fun active group to enjoy the game and learn the ropes.

Edited by Daret
12 hours ago, Daret said:

In-Game Name: Daret

Hours In ArmA: 849

Hours Played Daily: 1 (6+ on weekends)

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Church is joining and we have gamed together for years. Just looking for a group to run with. My last group stopped playing, so Asylum grew boring and I stopped playing. Just hope to find a fun active group to enjoy the game and learn the ropes.

Accepted. I think you already have ts info. Pm me if you don't. 

Guest Ghostinfection-Application

In-Game Name: Ghostinfection

Hours In ArmA: 2302

Hours Played Daily: 8-16 Hours

Previous Gangs: Mafia Austin (IDK) (not up anymore)

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I want to help you guys in Turf Wars and Cartels I want to join here for better RP I also want to be more on a gang than just me and one friend or so :'(. I want to do Robbery's and Help out when you need it the most or the least.

2 hours ago, Guest Ghostinfection-Application said:

In-Game Name: Ghostinfection

Hours In ArmA: 2302

Hours Played Daily: 8-16 Hours

Previous Gangs: Mafia Austin (IDK) (not up anymore)

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I want to help you guys in Turf Wars and Cartels I want to join here for better RP I also want to be more on a gang than just me and one friend or so :'(. I want to do Robbery's and Help out when you need it the most or the least.

Denied.

Danne likes this