Syndicate - S3 - Open

reject-nationbnw.gif

About Syndicate

We are all friends which love to mess around and have a good time. We have been other gang names in the past. Having a fun time is what we love to do. The gang has new players and season veterans in it. 

Application Format

In game name:

Wealth [Money] :

Current/ Past gangs:

Age [Must be mature]:

Why do you want to join our gang:

What do you bring to the gang?

Do you know any members of our gang?

Requirements

Mature

Must be active

Willing to help the gang out

To support them self's with their own money

Gang Members

Syndicate     
Ranks
-------------------------------------------------------------
Infamous
----------------
Mi Hung Lo
----------------
Nefarious
----------------
Steven

Osk
 ----------------
Outlaw
----------------
Napkin
Plate
Aids
Kitten
Stan
Shibby 
----------------
Ape
----------------
Chappo

Edited by Mi Hung Lo
Valkyrie, Sp0on and Phil. like this

In game name: Nick Aryson

Wealth [Money] : 123 187$

Current/ Past gangs: None

Age [Must be mature]: 14

Why do you want to join our gang: As fun as playing alone can be, sometimes you get bored. Since a month or 2 i am searching for a gang to play with. The problem is, even tho i am mature for my age, nearly all of the gangs that are listed on this forum have a 18+ or 16+ limit of age. Also those that i can join have the condition of having 1000h+. That's why i would like join you in a nutshell, as my first gang and to have fun with people that would accept me. I also speak french in case you would ever need a translator.

Do you know any members of our gang?: No

In game name: Dion DiMucci, Doc Mitchell
Wealth [Money] : ~16K (Waiting for a 300K compensation for a house and a bunch of crates I purchased trying to get them to work, the house is bugged and crates don't place.) Reason why I'm broke at the moment. I know that 16K looks bad but I am financially independent. I also hold a lot of non-liquid assets.
Current/ Past gangs: 2 years ago don't even remember their names. I just remember that we controlled server 2.
Age [Must be mature]: I'm over 18, I don't want to disclose my age at the moment.
Why do you want to join our gang: Appears to be a nice group of people with a fair amount of skill, and I would like to be a part of that. I have played on Asylum for over 2 years and I believe I would be a positive addition to the group. I play more frequently than I would like to admit (123 hours in the last 2 weeks, 1,379 total).
Do you know any members of our gang?: I have talked to Stan and Tobi. I believe I did some stuff with a couple other members but I might be getting them mixed up with Synergy (gang names are similar).

Sp0on likes this
10 hours ago, Doc Mitchell said:

In game name: Dion DiMucci, Doc Mitchell
Wealth [Money] : ~16K (Waiting for a 300K compensation for a house and a bunch of crates I purchased trying to get them to work, the house is bugged and crates don't place.) Reason why I'm broke at the moment. I know that 16K looks bad but I am financially independent. I also hold a lot of non-liquid assets.
Current/ Past gangs: 2 years ago don't even remember their names. I just remember that we controlled server 2.
Age [Must be mature]: I'm over 18, I don't want to disclose my age at the moment.
Why do you want to join our gang: Appears to be a nice group of people with a fair amount of skill, and I would like to be a part of that. I have played on Asylum for over 2 years and I believe I would be a positive addition to the group. I play more frequently than I would like to admit (123 hours in the last 2 weeks, 1,379 total).
Do you know any members of our gang?: I have talked to Stan and Tobi. I believe I did some stuff with a couple other members but I might be getting them mixed up with Synergy (gang names are similar).

I'll pm you the ts.

In game name:

ChodeLaBode

Wealth [Money] : Just started today so not much. but im an experienced player so it wont take long.

Current/ Past gangs: Was in Olympus life server top gang called Kavala Investments. I have never been in an asylum game

Age [Must be mature]:

Im look for a gang to start up in. I have key skills that may interest you. I may need refreshing on how some of the things in asylum work since im from Olympus but I am a very fast learner and you only have to tell me once. Im looking for a long term gang that I can help be a huge reckoning on the new tanoa server. Try me out it can only benefit you.

Do you know any members of our gang?:

No but I look forward to meeting everyone

2 hours ago, ChodeLaBode said:

In game name:

ChodeLaBode

Wealth [Money] : Just started today so not much. but im an experienced player so it wont take long.

Current/ Past gangs: Was in Olympus life server top gang called Kavala Investments. I have never been in an asylum game

Age [Must be mature]:

Im look for a gang to start up in. I have key skills that may interest you. I may need refreshing on how some of the things in asylum work since im from Olympus but I am a very fast learner and you only have to tell me once. Im looking for a long term gang that I can help be a huge reckoning on the new tanoa server. Try me out it can only benefit you.

Do you know any members of our gang?:

No but I look forward to meeting everyone

Accepted for interview

In game name: Roids

Wealth [Money] : 50k :/

Age [Must be mature]: 24

Why do you want to join our gang: Because met a few of you guys in game seem chill, even tho one stunned me xD hahaha. But i can bring a good shot and good roleplay to the gang and repersent.

Do you know any members of our gang?: Just met Kitten and DeadChimis

1 hour ago, Roids said:

Why do you want to join our gang: Because met a few of you guys in game seem chill, even tho one stunned me xD hahaha. But i can bring a good shot and good roleplay to the gang and repersent.

Accepted for interview

In game name: Herman

Wealth [Money] : 150k

Current/ Past gangs: 1

Age [Must be mature]: 15

Why do you want to join our gang: I want to be in a gang with funny people like i belive you guys are, and mess around a lot. I have 1200 hours in the game and i have played on asylum for a month almost.

Do you know any members of our gang?: Yes, but im not in contact with them anymore.

On 7/23/2016 at 6:35 PM, Roids said:

denied.

gang mates dont bh each other. if im gona get shot in the back then it better not fuckin be by my own gang member.

TheRealOg_Cruel likes this

Income ~ 3m/week on scotch (I own Abdera houses and the closest industrial shed (~300m from distillary).

Application Format

In game name: Plus One Chromosome

Wealth [Money] : 900k

Age [Must be mature]: 25

Why do you want to join our gang: Looking to grow with a new gang. Find things to spend scotch money on. Can help with site/ts3 as well.

Do you know any members of our gang?: No.

Edited by Plus One Chromosome

In game name: Angus MacGyver

Wealth [Money] : 161k

Age [Must be mature]: 22

Why do you want to join our gang: I want to join your gang because i have been looking for a gang to join for awhile. playing solo gets boring after awhile ; I'm just looking for a group  to help each other have a good time playing asylum altis life.

Do you know any members of our gang?: Nope

1 hour ago, Plus One Chromosome said:

Income ~ 3m/week on scotch (I own Abdera houses and the closest industrial shed (~300m from distillary).

Application Format

In game name: Plus One Chromosome

Wealth [Money] : 900k

Age [Must be mature]: 25

Why do you want to join our gang: Looking to grow with a new gang. Find things to spend scotch money on. Can help with site/ts3 as well.

Do you know any members of our gang?: No.

Accepted for inteview, TS info has been sent. 

31 minutes ago, Erik1 said:

In game name: Angus MacGyver

Wealth [Money] : 161k

Age [Must be mature]: 22

Why do you want to join our gang: I want to join your gang because i have been looking for a gang to join for awhile. playing solo gets boring after awhile ; I'm just looking for a group  to help each other have a good time playing asylum altis life.

Do you know any members of our gang?: Nope

Accepted for inteview, TS info has been sent. 

In game name:Warrem Smith 

Wealth [Money] : 167k

Current/ Past gangs: No 

Age [Must be mature]:17

Why do you want to join our gang:  I am looking for a good gang to play with. I wish to learn about cartels and hold them down for longer periods of time i also bounty hunt with O'Connor so I have a steady bank balance yet I am willing to trade for a rebel if needed in the future

Do you know any members of our gang?: O'connor

HulaHoop likes this