2 hours ago, Jack Hoff said:

Is it not enough that you can buy debit cards without being a donor? They need to have something to motivate people to donate.  

Debit cards are still $2500 which is kinda pricey, and they would still definitely have their uses. People won't use the credit cards to make vehicle purchases, weapons or anything else besides basic market and clothing shop items.

13 hours ago, Dpatt711 said:

Debit cards are still $2500 which is kinda pricey, and they would still definitely have their uses. People won't use the credit cards to make vehicle purchases, weapons or anything else besides basic market and clothing shop items.

Except they still have to give you the option to buy the debit card for in game money because of BIS policies.  In game money doesn't keep the servers running bud.  There's a reason it's an inconvenience to have to go run and get a debit card for non donors.  They are trying to have small things that make you want to donate.  Either take the inconvenience or cough up the cash and always have one.

15 minutes ago, 2legit said:

Except they still have to give you the option to buy the debit card for in game money because of BIS policies.  In game money doesn't keep the servers running bud.  There's a reason it's an inconvenience to have to go run and get a debit card for non donors.  They are trying to have small things that make you want to donate.  Either take the inconvenience or cough up the cash and always have one.

Maybe you shouldn't be so greedy bud. I'm donor 4 and even I recognize the fact that it's a PITA to run around back and forth to ATMs. Especially on Tanoa where there are significantly less. Debit cards are a perk for donors, they would still be desirable even with this idea introduced. Making a more enjoyable server for non-donors would help in the long run more than keeping the people who simply just bought the donor perks satisfied.

Edited by Dpatt711

I just don't see the point tbh.  It's a minor inconvenience at most.  It's not game breaking in anyway and seems like a decent perk for supporting the server.  If you couldn't buy the debit card I'd say it's not a bad idea to give non-donors the option not to have to always carry cash.  But, since you can it seems like an unnecessary addition just because some people don't want to spend an extra minute or 2 to go to an atm.

Edited by 2legit
On 17-7-2016 at 7:06 PM, Dpatt711 said:

Wrong, 2,5k is not much. 

Paying 2.5k to keep your money safe? Seems like  a good deal to me

U never buy a carrier lite do u? because 5k is to much save your life

And your logic doesn't make sence. Market/clothing is cheaper then weapons/vehicle's. So people use it more for weapons/vechicle's 

I use it for everything. Its safer and faster

1 hour ago, ImJustMaikey said:

Wrong, 2,5k is not much. 

Paying 2.5k to keep your money safe? Seems like  a good deal to me

U never buy a carrier lite do u? because 5k is to much save your life

And your logic doesn't make sence. Market/clothing is cheaper then weapons/vehicle's. So people use it more for weapons/vechicle's 

I use it for everything. Its safer and faster

Doesn't change the pay to win fact which is fucking sad.