Resell the Awards

On 7/18/2016 at 5:29 AM, Haych said:

I can imagine people who spent $50+ waiting to sell all the bieber clothing they got

How is this going to work though, being that the Asylum community is nowhere the size of  other games+steam marketplace. 

Example, you, me, and 500 other people go to sell our beiber shirts which ends up being 1500 beiber shirts for sale. How many people are in this community?   Who's gonna buy them when most people already have it?  The only items I see having success are the desirable ones unless I'm missing something here?

5 hours ago, blinky said:

How is this going to work though, being that the Asylum community is nowhere the size of  other games+steam marketplace. 

Example, you, me, and 500 other people go to sell our beiber shirts which ends up being 1500 beiber shirts for sale. How many people are in this community?   Who's gonna buy them when most people already have it?  The only items I see having success are the desirable ones unless I'm missing something here?

I don't know how its going to work, but I believe it won't be a marketplace as that would be stupid because of the reason you mentioned above. My guess is, it's going to be more like a you trade in your duplicate for money rather than selling it on a marketplace.

Any idea when this will be released @Paratus? I'm sure more guys will donate if they knew they'll be getting something back for dupes. 

Might be cool maybe if you get 10 dupes/ low tier clothing, you can trade it in for the top tier award, siimilar to trading up in CSGO. I'm guessing dealing with giving real money back is difficult to set up properly so something like this will eliminate that. 

blinky and Flax like this