My channel i'm starting for asylum videos!

Just now, S | 1HP said:

seems legit but man maybe you could cut into smaller clips? like little montages that would be cool weekly montages of your coolest moments that week

yeah thanks for the feedback and i am probably going to throw together clips of funny moments i get and fights i get into. but ill try and get the best moments of the fights.

Just now, Lyynxx said:

yeah thanks for the feedback and i am probably going to throw together clips of funny moments i get and fights i get into. but ill try and get the best moments of the fights.

no problem man and maybe you can add the game sounds? and narrate a bit? that would be cool too

1 hour ago, ImJustMaikey said:

@Lyynxx

Oww damnn, no cop anymore ;) 

I miss u man, whats your steam? 

aswel i can make you a banner/logo/thumbnails. 

some of my work for others: https://www.behance.net/ImJustMaikey 

own work: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkaRFdT9QXiTbi5fWSNYE3Q/videos 

haha thanks man, but i do play cop still. the part when i was in the fed fighting those two guys i was on cop just undercover.

6 hours ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

soo that montage is kinda bothering me since you didn't utilize the perfect drops and sync it with your kills. Now i might have to come looking for you and torture you. other then that looks pretty cool.

thanks for the feedback. it was less of a montage and more of a little video to show what i would be doing in my channel but i will eventually make one and i will be sure to sync the bass drops for you nathan ;)

5 hours ago, iLegend said:

+1 Sub 

You plan make new contents or just kills? 

I can Sub 2 times? one for video and another one for music. LOL

Great job. 

thanks! i really appreciate it. i will be making videos on kills i get, funny moments, possibly csgo and rainbow six siege.

1 hour ago, Lyynxx said:

thanks! i really appreciate it. i will be making videos on kills i get, funny moments, possibly csgo and rainbow six siege.

cool, good luck dude!  

i'm talking also about tutorials and tweaks too, i don't have many time on Arma 3 and videos like your are very appreciated. 

Edited by iLegend