Can't we all just get drunk and un ban everyone?

I think there should be like a half annual ban wipe' date=' excluding hacking. People make mistakes, a 6 month ban should let them learn it. Obviously, for some people it could be less than 6 months. But, if it's in the last month, they should have to wait until the next 6 month unbanning wipe. [/quote']

Do you know how difficult it is to ban someone on 3rd party apps for example? Why even bother banning if CHEATING people can keep comming back to ruin some more gameplay for others

Um.....no. If you have reached a point that you have been perm'd you have really messed up. When I perm it's because you really messed up, or you continue to break the rules that you have been given chances before and still break the rules. For example I personally banned a guy 3 times for combat logging the 4th time I perm'd. People are given chances....to many in some cases.

There are a lot of players that have been banned and are trying to get back in for months. Still havent

I mean after they lose all their stuff i don't see why they would come back. Within the month time frame it's obvious you might want to come back. but once this this all erased unless admins say always let's comp you a welcome back gift. Which let's face it ain't gonna happen :)

-Don't mistake my kindness for me being an ass-

Prince Akeem

Do you know how difficult it is to ban someone on 3rd party apps for example? Why even bother banning if CHEATING people can keep comming back to ruin some more gameplay for others

Can confirm , took like 3 months to ban king identits that was obvious cheater .half a year for aidzo

df/nv plebs dont even try to quote me.