The Real Twelve Monkeys

the toxicity in this community actually fucking sickens me its fucking sad that i post a video that a bunch of good friends of mine enjoy and i have to respond to autistic retards that cant go on playing the game without talking shit to one another and starting a flame war on the forums, how about instead of chatting shit to each other you go fight a cartel

@Iced at least when i talk shit to someone its just me talking shit and im not seeking popularity, you are the only one that still brings up this innovative thing let me know at which point in this post you were mentioned or even posted a comment at, because to me just looks like you are just another shit talker who is seeking attention that his parents never gave him

couldnt find you mentioned once in the post but hey you talk the most about it 

47 minutes ago, Warrior said:

who the fuck cares another attempt at seeking attention just ignore him next time no gives a fuck now you can make another screenshot of ignoring me for attention

You mean like you seek attention by claming that you were in gangs? :shrug: also i could not find you being mentiond in the "toxic" posts but i guess you just wanted some attention :shrug: now if you'll excuse im done here, don't quote me with more bullshit thanks and have a nice day.

Edited by Mahdizzle
Just now, Mahdizzle said:

You mean like you seek attention by claming that you were in gangs? :shrug:

jump on iced dick why dont you bet you guys in ts right now talking shit behind everyones back i admitted to being wrong on that post for the fact that i disrespected everyone that was in that gang but the people that were in that gang let it pass the funny thing is the people that still talk shit to me that had nothing to do with innovative, and i dont have to be mentioned in the toxic post when its my post thank you very much and yes im gonna keep quoting you if you want to defend yourself and talk shit im gonna do the same

Edited by Warrior
5 minutes ago, Warrior said:

jump on iced dick why dont you bet you guys in ts right now talking shit behind everyones back i admitted to being wrong on that post for the fact that i disrespected everyone that was in that gang but the people that were in that gang let it pass the funny thing is the people that still talk shit to me that had nothing to do with innovative

e35ddbf65b7b1f4e5a950fc3249fe26c.png sorry but im not in his ts, could you send me the ts info so we can talk shit about you? cuz i really wanna spend my free time talking about your sad life :)

Edited by Mahdizzle

e35ddbf65b7b1f4e5a950fc3249fe26c.png sorry but im not in is ts, could you send me the ts info so we can talk shit about you? cuz i really wanna spend my free time talking about your sad life :)

why would my life be sad because some guy talks shit about me over the internet, let me add this i respected you mahdizzle never said anything bad about you but outta nowhere you wanna start disrespecting me then ya im gonna defend myself on everything asylum has become a popularity fest and i wont be part of it my friends are my true friends if anything ill see you in a gang next month with a group of different people

4 minutes ago, Warrior said:

why would my life be sad because some guy talks shit about me over the internet, let me add this i respected you mahdizzle never said anything bad about you but outta nowhere you wanna start disrespecting me then ya im gonna defend myself on everything asylum has become a popularity fest and i wont be part of it my friends are my true friends if anything ill see you in a gang next month with a group of different people

I said this before and i guess i need to say it again, stop quoteing me in bullshit.

btw i never really said anything to you untill you said this 5fd61dd58d7a02fd6f616faa7c03f5a5.png
so yeah i usally wont start an argument, now leave me alone or the part where you speek about ignoring will be the next post.

I said this before and i guess i need to say it again, stop quoteing me in bullshit.

btw i never really said anything to you untill you said this 5fd61dd58d7a02fd6f616faa7c03f5a5.png
so yeah i usally wont start an argument, now leave me alone or the part where you speek about ignoring will be the next post.

you dont want to be involved then dont chat shit on my post i wonder if ignoring me will also hide my post from you that way next time people say they enjoy a video they dont have to be worried about a flame war from the 2 biggest shit talkers on the forums you 2 are just a meme have a good day

On 7/27/2016 at 0:48 PM, It's Ryan said:

Then don't watch it retard and the title told you what it was..... 

I liked it, funny if you ask me. :) 

i appreciate this i completely agree but next time leave retard out of it so these 2 that can only get through there day by talking shit will stay off my post 

38 minutes ago, Warrior said:

jump on iced dick why dont you bet you guys in ts right now talking shit behind everyones back i admitted to being wrong on that post for the fact that i disrespected everyone that was in that gang but the people that were in that gang let it pass the funny thing is the people that still talk shit to me that had nothing to do with innovative, and i dont have to be mentioned in the toxic post when its my post thank you very much and yes im gonna keep quoting you if you want to defend yourself and talk shit im gonna do the same

Dont think ive ever even heard mahdizzle voice