Had a good time last night

Decided to mix it up and play against the A- Team last night with 4 guys

Best time i had in awhile against the cops. they weren't zerging and it wasn't an overwhelming headache.

Excuse my aids at the second to last clip, i was drunk and it was late so i turned the sound down on that one.

@BaDaBiNg_10-8@Jay@Subaru @Goku @Tye and some others ( @pieman63  @Fash sorry for killing you with the cop orca :(

Alec-I and Cassettes like this

@Dork Oh man. It's funny seeing that from the other angle - we were so confused as to why the heli crashed. It was awesome running into you guys in the strider/heli though :lol:

Noob question probably, but how are you lining up shots with the crosshairs like that from behind cover? Is that adaptive crosshairs or something?

Edited by Fash
12 minutes ago, Fash said:

@Dork Oh man. It's funny seeing that from the other angle - we were so confused as to why the heli crashed. It was awesome running into you guys in the strider/heli though :lol:

Noob question probably, but how are you lining up shots with the crosshairs like that from behind cover? Is that adaptive crosshairs or something?

Adaptive Crosshair, its really only function is quickpeeking.

its somewhere in configure game, at the bottom

12 minutes ago, Fash said:

adaptive crosshair off