Did we hit the Cops or did the cops hit us?

5 minutes ago, [§] Alex said:

Or maybe you guys felt responsible for them dying and if you didn't want to get banned for VDM, you'd revive them. You first claim it was dsync, but your video "can't really see much of what is happened". So how can you claim dsync if you can't see anything.:shrug:

It's just a bullshit policy that even if you fuck over some people because you crashed into them and you try and make it right, you still have to arrest them instead of just apologizing letting go.

Well you can see by the video that he posted it was desync since our car to literally no damage. If I've known that they where wanted and had illegal guns we might have just keept going. My video is very unclear due to me being shift tabbed and typing a message. but i can see now there was a lane change that i couldn't see then.

Me and gaskal had no intention on using a car as an offensive wepond to gain a bounty.

They where arrested yes and that was because they choose to be saying racial slurs and not being fun to process at all.

2 hours ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

You hit each other, Honestly why did you make this post?

23 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Its very clear there was desync the police car was undamaged. It doesnt take a college degree to figure it out man. 

2 hours ago, Maric said:

be mean to the cops they are all a bunch of dick sucking rats

4 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Thats totally what happen in this video. Norwegian was using his ESP script to see him and the illegal guns from around the corner/thru the building!  Ban him now pliz

Does it actually matter?  The odds that someone is actually driving on the wrong side/middle of the road on Asylum are about 95%.  You act like it is a rare thing...  If they were fully geared rebels they would have just shot the cops and stole their car, but since its the other way its a problem...  

If rebels crash into you, killed some in the crash and killed the rest shortly after. They can be reported for VDM and maybe even RDM. If cops do it, they can revive and arrest everyone and they've done nothing wrong....

You really think the cops VDMed you to arrest you? They were flying down the road in a sports hatch and both parties were going around curves. You just happened to crash and then the cops did their jobs. End of story really. There is also evidence of desync seeing the the cop car was undamaged. Your argument is invalid and your continuation of calling cops scummy is giving me cancer.

20 hours ago, ‡VPR‡ Phantom Viper said:

You really think the cops VDMed you to arrest you? They were flying down the road in a sports hatch and both parties were going around curves. You just happened to crash and then the cops did their jobs. End of story really. There is also evidence of desync seeing the the cop car was undamaged. Your argument is invalid and your continuation of calling cops scummy is giving me cancer.

The cops came flying around the corner which appeared to be on the wrong side of the road. you are obviously fucking blind 

20 hours ago, ‡VPR‡ Phantom Viper said:

How to get blacklisted 101

I think spiderman could literally give 2 fucks about being blacklisted. Him and I were drunk the other night in TS and he asked me if i wanted to go get blacklisted with him lmao.

HenryHoover likes this
46 minutes ago, Dork said:

The cops came flying around the corner which appeared to be on the wrong side of the road. you are obviously fucking blind 

I think spiderman could literally give 2 fucks about being blacklisted. Him and I were drunk the other night in TS and he asked me if i wanted to go get blacklisted with him lmao.

isn't spiderman underage

Its really not my place , and I should stay out of this but...... Yall should have just repaired there shit and pretended like that didn't happen because either way thats some lame desync or an officer mistake and can easily be fixed just by going your seperate ways and catching them later. Just my opinion.

They also clearly didn't hit you on purpose so chill out and ask kindly for comp or something. Both officers are two of the nicest players around, im sure they would have comped you and probably only took your stuff out of protocol

Edited by Sugarfoot
1 minute ago, Sugarfoot said:

Its really not my place , and I should stay out of this but...... Yall should have just repaired there shit and pretended like that didn't happen because either way thats some lame desync or an officer mistake and can easily be fixed just by going your seperate ways and catching them later. Just my opinion

same