Paying tickets should not remove parole if not violated

Currently when a cop gives a ticket to a player on parole but has not yet violated parole, their parole gets removed. Players know this and abuse it.

My suggestions is to modify fn_ticket.sqf to have a check on the parole violation. If parole is not violated, don't remove parole.

Current:

player setVariable ["parole",nil,true];

player setVariable ["paroleViolated", nil, true];

Change to:

if (player getVariable ["paroleViolated",false]) then {

player setVariable ["parole",nil,true];

player setVariable ["paroleViolated", nil, true];

};

Edited by Serpico

why!!!! its like a free pardon ffs! AND EVERYBODY'S HAPPY! I get a pardon and the cop still gets paid! Works the same way around as well.. If ur on parole, go 2 kavala and get 1 hit'n run, msg a random officer that was not present when said officer gave you parole and ask random officer for pardon because kavala noobs are stupid

44 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

i see how it is

fuk u kunts we didnt report the gear up bug for months :kappa:

I reported it immediately... They just took forever to fix it.  I wouldn't care if it was any issue every now and then, but people will purposly get a speeding ticket two seconds after parole and get a pardon. Dats exploiting imo

10 minutes ago, HotWings said:

I reported it immediately... They just took forever to fix it.  I wouldn't care if it was any issue every now and then, but people will purposly get a speeding ticket two seconds after parole and get a pardon. Dats exploiting imo

Pretty sure you have to pay the ticket to get rid of parole, I don't think you can pardon some on parole, I could be wrong though

3 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

Pretty sure you have to pay the ticket to get rid of parole, I don't think you can pardon some on parole, I could be wrong though

No you can pardon people on parole and it goes away, they dont have to violate it... unless Paratus actaully fixed it...