Instinct 5 lief ft spiderman (Montage)

1 minute ago, Isaac said:

Regardless still would've killed you sit down fatty, not too fast tho we don't want an earthquake

Apparently you didn't hear my fat ass running all the way up east and over east rocks to pistol bang you, fingerless bot

if you're gonna montage shield you might aswell put chinese kills in there whilst you're at it

1 minute ago, Jimbo! said:

Apparently you didn't hear my fat ass running all the way up east and over east rocks to pistol bang you, fingerless bot

if you're gonna montage shield you might aswell put chinese kills in there whilst you're at it

I think you think that the 'fingerless bot' insult is edgy and hurtful... but it's really not also why are you telling gareth to do something with his life? are you sure you want to go down that road?

2 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

wait? chinese kills? what are these?

pahahahahahhahahha hypocrite

21 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

20 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

your life is so pathetic you had to lie to your only fucking friends about having cancer for attention 

get a fucking grip and do something with your life you pathetic piece of shit

IF I get A warning point for telling someone to KYS then he should get one aswell @Padrinos

Feenix and Gareth like this
4 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

you're autistic fuck off back to olympus retard

Says the one who cant kill anything on Asylum so goes to Olympus to feel good. #FeelsBadMan

1 minute ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

ye i am lol. Lied about cancer for attention then lied about quitting for attention lmao. It worked didn't it? I mean u can't stop talking shit to me 

FUCKING SAVAGE

Feenix, Gareth, asiuxjau and 1 other like this
Just now, Jimbo! said:

isn't it time you kicked the bucket?

is this a mackam saying? because I have no clue wtf it means lmao. My life is pathetic bcuz I take pleasure in triggering u over a forum lol. Everything I say is a meme and you clearly are too simple minded to understand that but it's fine jimbo I can help you with that :) 

http://www.tesco.com/direct/back-to-school/?source=others - check that place out and try get somewhere in life bro :) 

Tb:), Feenix and Isaac like this
Just now, LmfaOExde3 said:

is this a mackam saying? because I have no clue wtf it means lmao. My life is pathetic bcuz I take pleasure in triggering u over a forum lol. Everything I say is a meme and you clearly are too simple minded to understand that but it's fine jimbo I can help you with that :) 

http://www.tesco.com/direct/back-to-school/?source=others - check that place out and try get somewhere in life bro :) 

lol geddit bc you have the brains of a fucking mule

Gareth, Feenix and Tb:) like this