Instinct 5 lief ft spiderman (Montage)

Just now, Jimbo! said:

WHO EVEN ARE YOU, A NOBODY ON OLYMPUS AND A NOBODY ON ASYLUM LUL NOT EVEN INSTINCT WILL ACCEPT YOU HAHAHAHA

Wah wah wah he isn't on a video game :( feelsbadman. But maybe he doesn't take the game as seriously as you? 

2 minutes ago, Thomas Blinder said:

Accepted for trial. I'll pm u the ts :kappa:

Isaac and Tb:) like this
1 minute ago, Thomas Blinder said:

@Jimbo! It seems like you are getting anally roasted in this thread, I recommend going to the nearest bridge and tie a noose and rap it around your big neck and jump:kappa:

Again, who are you? Thomas Blinder? Who? A fingerless bot that struggles to get into a cop on olympus, olympus of all fucking servers, where every gang mass recruits no matter of your capabilities, that's when you know you're fucking awful 

be gone already you uneducated retard

3 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

Again, who are you? Thomas Blinder? Who? A fingerless bot that struggles to get into a cop on olympus, olympus of all fucking servers, where every gang mass recruits no matter of your capabilities, that's when you know you're fucking awful 

uneducated? how many different schools have you attended?

9 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

Olympus- MC MC MC MC MC MC MC MC MC that all Olympus is. Its just  MC

Asylum- Jimbo talking shit shit shit shit shit. 

1 hour ago, Jimbo! said:

Apparently you didn't hear my fat ass running all the way up east and over east rocks to pistol bang you, fingerless bot

if you're gonna montage shield you might aswell put chinese kills in there whilst you're at it

you had a montage of u killing shield :P

You fat retard

Edited by FsX
Tb:) likes this