[S1] Simon-Pc Gang [Limited]

Name: Gareth-pc

Ingame name: Gareth

Birth Name: Thomas David Rigby the 3rd

Staff name at harvester: dave

What do you think of simon-pc and his gang: I think Simon-pc is a music bot. And I'm currently in instinct, which makes me a bot, so I should fit in.

Why did you parents choose that name: Because I was born a meme. 

Do you like your name: Yes. I have the eyes of a thomas.

Can you turn a credit card into a debit card: No but I hope Ben(simon-pc) will teach me his ways

Would you ever become a dinner lady or man: My mother is a full time dinner lady

Do you know what a king buster meme is?: King Buster was a high tier leader of N.L

Are you a Arranged Marriage Planner?: No. But, @Haychis arranged to be married to my muslim sister

Views on beige trenchcoat?: Fucking love them

Edited by LmfaOExde3
Bishop, simon-pc, Corgi and 3 others like this
1 minute ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

What do you think of simon-pc and his gang: I think Simon-pc is a music bot. And I'm currently in instinct, which makes me a bot, so I should fit in.

Can you turn a credit card into a debit card: No but I hope Ben(simon-pc) will teach me his ways

Would you ever become a dinner lady or man: My mother is a full time dinner lady

Do you know what a king buster meme is?: King Buster was a high tier leader of N.L

Are you a Arranged Marriage Planner?: No. But, @Haychis arranged to be married to my muslim sister

Pending - Due to mass amount of applications 

Gareth and HardyBxoxo like this
22 minutes ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

Denied - dinner ladies dont know how to capture zaros. 

McLovin' and simon-pc like this
5 hours ago, Deadly said:

So what did I miss here? This thread one of those so called meme things? Or do we need to start issuing points and banning people? It's your all call to clean up your acts, thank you

To start with it was just a gang recruitment page but then jalapeno (aka Colonel Sanders) came here to cause shit. So then everyone was talking about this montages that this name was colonel sanders and he said it wasn't and then removed the videos so that we couldnt see that his name was colonel sanders. So that is basically what you missed.

Corgi and Professor Pericles like this
9 hours ago, Deadly said:

So what did I miss here? This thread one of those so called meme things? Or do we need to start issuing points and banning people? It's your all call to clean up your acts, thank you

Let me provide assistance!

1. i came on thread to say GlHF when I noticed this jalapeño kid talking to Simon. Not my fight but good asylum entertainment! I stayed to see what would happen.

This image sufaced

http://prntscr.com/bqph0s

3. He claimed it wasn't him.

4. Everyone shared his minitage footage showing " COLONER SANDERs" and such as the intro and prim tags in kills.

5. He took the video down and now claims BE made a mistake.... Fun stuff

1 minute ago, Professor Pericles said:

Let me provide assistance!

1. i came on thread to say GlHF when I noticed this jalapeño kid talking to Simon. Not my fight but good asylum entertainment! I stayed to see what would happen.

This image sufaced

http://prntscr.com/bqph0s

3. He claimed it wasn't him.

4. Everyone shared his minitage footage showing " COLONER SANDERs" and such as the intro and prim tags in kills.

5. He took the video down and now claims BE made a mistake.... Fun stuff

i appreciate your answer but what i said was sarcastic, meaning i expect everybody that was in this thread to grow up and knock it off, thank you though

56 minutes ago, Deadly said:

i appreciate your answer but what i said was sarcastic, meaning i expect everybody that was in this thread to grow up and knock it off, thank you though

I think the point of @Professor Pericles's reply to you was to say that something needs to be done about the situation. @Jalapenogot global banned whilst playing on asylum. I'm sure you remember the incident with Sammonk - a player who is perm banned and who will never be unbanned because he is global banned on the account he played asylum on. So, Is there one rule for some and one rule for another on asylum or am I missing something? Surely Jalapeno should be perm banned from asylum? just like Sam was. The funny thing is Sam wasn't even cheating on asylum, he was banned for Dayz hacks getting detected. But this Jalapeno (colonel sanders) was banned whilst playing on arma. 

Surely he cannot get away with that AND he should be banned. I'm not acting like I have any say in this, simply just adding my point :)  

4 minutes ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

I think the point of @Professor Pericles's reply to you was to say that something needs to be done about the situation. @Jalapenogot global banned whilst playing on asylum. I'm sure you remember the incident with Sammonk - a player who is perm banned and who will never be unbanned because he is global banned on the account he played asylum on. So, Is there one rule for some and one rule for another on asylum or am I missing something? Surely Jalapeno should be perm banned from asylum? just like Sam was. The funny thing is Sam wasn't even cheating on asylum, he was banned for Dayz hacks getting detected. But this Jalapeno (colonel sanders) was banned whilst playing on arma. 

Surely he cannot get away with that AND he should be banned. I'm not acting like I have any say in this, simply just adding my point :)  

If you want this guy to be banned then I'm sure you won't mind me bringing up KAN0 being global banned but still playing on asylum daily.

4 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

If you want this guy to be banned then I'm sure you won't mind me bringing up KAN0 being global banned but still playing on asylum daily.

He's been global banned on that account for the past 8 months. He used to be on them of classic dayz cheaters. But, no. Wasn't my point. My point was, if people are allowed to play whilst global banned, why isn't my boy sammonk?