Asylum AH

4 minutes ago, Norwegianviking said:

You bought it from asylum exchange meaning that it will not Spawn next to you but will go in your garage.

There are two types of garages, heli and vehicle garage. Go to a air shop to open heli garage.

Asylum have a tendency to bug out, money will be pulled from your account and the item your buying will still be on the market.

bought it at around 5.30 and went into heli garage arounf 10 minutes

https://gyazo.com/f01690944921b710d43cf9ba144fef6e

Edited by TheRealOg_Cruel
7 minutes ago, TheRealOg_Cruel said:

9 minutes ago, Norwegianviking said:

Asylum exchange have a tendency to bug out, money will be pulled from your account and the item your buying will still be on the market.

Then it's bugged, happend twice to me. Do not Attemt to buy it again couse you won't receive the heli. Request compensation, it states that you won't get compensation for asylum exchange due to it working "flawlessly" but I got comped when I showed video of it. 

tommy77771 likes this
1 hour ago, Arthur said:

they are doing some kind of glitch, The helis will never actually be bought from the market but it will still give them money..... (not sure how they do it)

Well let me tell you this. I attempted to sell an offroad for 150k from one account to another. My money was taken from the account i bought the offroad from and the on the account i sold the offroad got nothing and it was sill up for sale. here's a video for you

First 50 seconds shows me not having 150k after buying the offroad on my main account and still having an offroad for sale

0:50 - 4:44 is when i check again on my main account to see if the money was back in my account witch it was not then i did a 2nd attemt on buying it to see if i could get recording of it happening,

4:44- 6:22 you can see that i did not get the money on my 2ndery account after 2nd attempt.