Rip Goldie

setherm1

Be me 17m playing arma III. Hear a knocking on the door. youneverknowwhatsgonnacomethroughthatdoor.jpeg. "LAND LORD" ofuck.png. I had to hide my gold fish that I acquired at the carnival three days before. I'm sweating intensely  and am crying the tears of orphans who don't know how to use spoons at this point. I have no other vase than the clear glass one at the center of my room so I try to stick it into my cheek resulting in mass lacerations. So I did what any man would do and placed the fish into my toilet and answered the door. The land lord had just come to check if my building was following code. I passed with flying colors. I went back to the toilet and the fish was gone. I looked down in desperation and shed a tear before I noticed something strange about the toilet. It had a tail and razor like claws. The fucking lochness monster got me again. MFW I'm Charlie Sheen.charlie-sheen-no-teeth.jpg

Quenton and Tiger like this

i'll straight eat the back half goat while the front half still breathing motherfucker you skinny busters wanna talk food lets fucking talk food you pussy bitches. Got my teeth cut the fuck out and replaced with teflon coated titanium bitch, i got a thirteen million dollar artificial intelligence bionic swallow muscle designed by nasa that can straight push an unplucked turkey down my fucking throat fucking feet and all you fucking busters.

sometimes i order like three four double quarter pounders and walk out into the parking lot and just start cold whippin em at passing police cars i don't give a shit the cops know i eat taser electricity like a german eat mustard that shits like fucking parsley to me.

the sun don't set bitch i just get hungry at dusk

Edited by Clint Beastwood
setherm1 likes this
1 minute ago, Clint Beastwood said:

i'll straight eat the back half goat while the front half still breathing motherfucker you skinny faggots wanna talk food lets fucking talk food you pussy bitches. Got my teeth cut the fuck out and replaced with teflon coated titanium bitch, i got a thirteen million dollar artificial intelligence bionic swallow muscle designed by nasa that can straight push an unplucked turkey down my fucking throat fucking feet and all you fucking busters.

sometimes i order like three four double quarter pounders and walk out into the parking lot and just start cold whippin em at passing police cars i don't give a shit nigga the cops know i eat taser electricity like a german nigger eat mustard that shits like fucking parsley to me.

the sun don't set bitch i just get hungry at dusk

Haha. Put on some beats and drive a benz while eating a cheeseburger and you my friend have a 10 million dollar rap song.