Drug Running Guide! Make 230k in an hour

Rhys Priestland

Hello there,

I'm sure you're all aware of the Drug Running Mechanic that asylum has on its server. It's a brilliant way to make cash why enjoying the sites of altis, in your very own Cessna!

So today I am going to be talking about the most efficient way to make cash on Asylum period. (Besides scotch and cop!)

Here are some figures pulled from @Destrah's Great Drug running spread sheet.

Starting from Drug Runner 3 to Drug runner 1 or 5 you earn 37,255 Dollars. This takes around 10 minutes to complete, therefore if you do this efficiently you can make 223530 in 1 hour exactly.

I recommend however ONLY doing drug runner 3 to 1 or 5, as if you get a closed by one, the Cash/minute Halves to only 2000 per minute. This will cost you 3k to abandon the job if  you get a closer by one, but considering you are going to make 37k, I'm sure you understand why it is the better option.

When doing this however there is an apparent risk of being robbed. Therefore the best method you can employ, is going to rebel, Buying a 7.62 rife AS A DETERRENT, and buying as many white smokes as you can! Once you've picked up the drugs and landed at Drug runner 3. Proceed to get your vehicle before delivering the drugs. I recommend using a prowler. Use 3 White smokes and chuck them all around you so that if someone is killing you, you have a more than decent chance to get away. Once that is done proceed to the ATM in the near by town, deposit and either go back and do another run, or if you were getting robbed, jump on another server!

This in my opinion is the most efficient way to make cash on Asylum servers as of the 31'st of August.

While I am at it I will also show you the landing routes for each runway

LANDING ONE

This is the most advanced landing therefore I will go into much detail on the procedures. Everyone crashes here for some reason...

BWuTFY5.jpg

At 1 Flaps need to be down to full.

Speed needs to be 130 Km/h.

Altitude needs to be 50m

At 2 Flaps need to be down to full

Speed needs to be 160 Km/h.

Altitude needs to be 100m

At 3 Flaps need to be down to 10 degrees

Speed needs to be 180 Km/h.

Altitude needs to be <150m

Xs3tex8.jpg

During the yellow sections, damage will be done to your plane, however it will not damage it too much.

LANDING FIVE

This is the most efficient way to land, but if you want to be safe take the loop around the peninsular. 

dYhvdzM.jpg

At 1 Flaps need to be down to full.

Speed needs to be 130 Km/h.

Altitude needs to be 50m

At 2 Flaps need to be down to full

Speed needs to be 160 Km/h.

Altitude needs to be 100m

At 3 Flaps need to be down to 10 degrees

Speed needs to be 180 Km/h.

Altitude needs to be <150m

0CZhGTQ.jpg

Watch the stone and wall!

Anyway hope you guys find this guide useful. Don't nerf it! :)

Other Useful information

Cessna Stall Speed : 120 KM/H

Take off speed 110: KM/H

Best regards

Rhys Priestland

Edited by Rhys Priestland
jackdanielss likes this

What i tend to do is, When 3 km away from my landing strip, I start to slow down, by time I am within 1 km I am already going roughly 160 km/h which is perfect landing speed. The closer i get the lower i make my altitude but I do it carefully. After touching down I hold Z and W to come to a complete stop way faster. With my method, i landed while having a mem leak.
Edit: Also once I am within a 5 km distance from my destination. I make sure my altitude is around 150-200 meters from the ground

Edited by Mayhem
jackdanielss likes this
45 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

What i tend to do is, When 3 km away from my landing strip, I start to slow down, by time I am within 1 km I am already going roughly 160 km/h which is perfect landing speed. The closer i get the lower i make my altitude but I do it carefully. After touching down I hold Z and W to come to a complete stop way faster. With my method, i landed while having a mem leak.
Edit: Also once I am within a 5 km distance from my destination. I make sure my altitude is around 150-200 meters from the ground

Yep that is great, However holding down W while landing will keep only the front wheel down, which can damage the plane, and I find it actually slows you down slower than having all 3 wheels on the ground. But which ever way suites you!

Regards

Rhys Priestland

Edited by Rhys Priestland

o.O  

Yeah the flying mechanics are way to weird, first of all, the flaps only make a difference on take off not on landing.and thats bs.

2. Flaps do not slow you down while you increase the angle of descent.

In general the way the airplane behaves is totally bs but ones you get the hang of it, its actually easy. just frustrating how unrealistic it is.

Ive been doing it for 2 days, takes me about 7 minutes sometimes less sometimes more depending on how try hard i am on the time to do the long ones.. i usually stay under 30 to 50 meters and cut power from 430kh at 2.6km from target. that usually makes me touch down and stop right next to target sometimes short of it but not by much. the idea of doing this is simple. if your already low ones you cut the power the plane should lose all that energy because all ur doing is flying at the same altitude without descending, that means you dont gain extra speed from a descent. witch makes you lose that speed fast and get a nice landing.  but the mechanics are super unrealistic and sometimes i need to add power others times i dont.. its just wierd but hey. its not a simulator xD so fine.

Edited by Naltron
tryhard
Goofy likes this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 9/9/2016 at 9:31 PM, Naltron said:

Question. what pays more, Tanoe or Altis. i havent use Tanoa.

In my opinion Tanoa seems better the airports are longer and only 1 of the airports in Altis is paved and long while in Tanoa like 4 airports are long and paved the only thing with Tanoa is the mountains which seem to be conveniently placed in front of mountains