okay you're a goon but whats a goon to a goblin?

1 hour ago, william said:

nice dude you down 3 bots? Your MLG

i love retards like you on the forums...

The "OH WHO ARE THESE GUYS? GOOD JOB YOU DOWNED NOBODIES"

As if being somebody on the forums actually means anything real.... Shutup child, move along, the fact is, if i were a rebel and killed 3 cops that jumped out of a hunter, i would've gotten 10 likes instantly and praised like a fucking goon... You people are retarded, and bias as fuck, therefor, nobody should really listen to anything you have to say, ever..

bryan. likes this
2 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

As if being somebody on the forums actually means anything real.... Shutup child, move along, the fact is, if i were a rebel and killed 3 cops that jumped out of a hunter, i would've gotten 10 likes instantly and praised like a fucking goon... You people are retarded, and bias as fuck, therefor, nobody should really listen to anything you have to say, ever..

Sorry to say, but rebels really don't care about cop kills at all. I doubt many people would like it, unless they made a good play, and did something extraordinary. You just happened to be fighting the rebel daycare centre.

3 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

You people are retarded, and bias as fuck, therefor, nobody should really listen to anything you have to say, ever..

<grammar nazi>

You mean biased. Bias is a noun, biased is an adjective. You cannot be "bias as fuck" in much the same way you can't be "airplane as fuck." You can, however, be "biased as fuck." 

</grammar nazi>

7 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

also how am i the retard 90% of the things you post you get roasted for so......

On 9/10/2016 at 2:37 AM, Valkyrie said:

Sorry to say, but rebels really don't care about cop kills at all. I doubt many people would like it, unless they made a good play, and did something extraordinary. You just happened to be fighting the rebel daycare centre.

Rebels don't care about cop kills, because they are rebels.. and they bring that shit onto the forums... which is why the forums is aids and you're retarded... OH SORRY, CANT SAY RETARDED ON THE FORUMS..