Montage 1 :D

6 hours ago, Amir Orange said:

90% of the kills are on the Rodents, at least we fight unlike BM and Nato :]

The difference with BM, Nato and The Rodents is I have not had a decent fight against BM so I cant comment on them but I have had 2 maybe 3 fights against Nato and the problem they have is they dont know how to use there surrounding area also they over push and in the open and then go on to brag about wiping a load of gangs so:shrug: , Rodents are the best fight(s) we get (IMO) but even then you guys refuse to fight unless you have like 5-7 members on like the other day, Im not gonna mention names but I was on the phone and I was told we ain`t gonna fight we only have 5 people on... Although I told them only 2 of us where at the cartel so:shrug: Anyway I better stop derailing my own thread.

M R. O R A N G E likes this
5 hours ago, Monkeysz said:

The difference with BM, Nato and The Rodents is I have not had a decent fight against BM so I cant comment on them but I have had 2 maybe 3 fights against Nato and the problem they have is they dont know how to use there surrounding area also they over push and in the open and then go on to brag about wiping a load of gangs so:shrug: , Rodents are the best fight(s) we get (IMO) but even then you guys refuse to fight unless you have like 5-7 members on like the other day, Im not gonna mention names but I was on the phone and I was told we ain`t gonna fight we only have 5 people on... Although I told them only 2 of us where at the cartel so:shrug: Anyway I better stop derailing my own thread.

:)