Insurgents - Recruitment - [Open] - [Server 4]

Vulcan

In-game Name:Plinky
Timezone:EST
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? Never
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. R.E.A.C.T, and Vile Vigilantes
Are you financially stable? Somewhat, i just came back to the server after a while of being away and my funds are a bit low but i plan to start making some more money ASAP
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] 976 hours, i dont have anything to take a screenshot with but i can give you my steam name if needed.
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? If i had to take a wild guess i would say 175 give or take

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves?Yes
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (50 words minimum) I wish to join the insurgents for many reasons but the most applicable one would be since i need people to hang out with. I am i good shot, i was a inspector on the police force of a server called unity gaming. It recently went down but on my time on that server i feel my skills improved enough to meet the standards of this gang. I wish to assist the gang in any way i can if i get accepted and i also will dedicate time into the gang.
Do you have any friends in the gang? No

In-game Name: jonathan

Timezone: pacific time

Have you ever banned before? no

Have you ever been in a gang before? no

Are you financially stable?at the moment i have 40k and a house

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? 571

How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.?about 300

Tell us about yourself.  i like being in a team where we can all help each other to make money rob other people and just have fun,

On 12/22/2015 at 7:35 PM, Tragic said:

In-game Name: Tragic

Timezone: central

Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? Yes, exploit

Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Imperium Corp, ATF, Raiders, and Dynasty

Are you financially stable? Yes, Currently have $776000

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] https://gyazo.com/343ff2259a53fe85c6ada6466fd9ac2c

How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? most of my arma 3 hours are on asylum so i would say about 1600

Tell us about yourself. I live in Illinois, US like to play arma often with good guys and looking for a good group of guys that i can roll with and hopefully fight a lot with.

+_9999999 my fucking man tragic 

In-game Name: BRIAN
Timezone: PST
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? No
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Yes, "*Brotherhood*"
Are you financially stable? Yes
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? 1k in total on 2 accounts:

Spoiler

3bab93af31814956a7e7c7efe50780d6.png

9fb9f764e56248c0b95b346ac2797271.png

How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.?  3-400 hours
Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? Yes
Why do you want to join Insurgents?  I took a break from Asylum for awhile, and everyone from my gang moved on, so I need a new group. Tired of running around solo, and I really missed being in a huge gang constantly capturing cartels and running drugs. Looking for a badass group to cause mayhem, and this seems like the one.
Do you have any friends in the gang? No

Edited by BRIIIAN
forgot to add pic
  • 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, AhemStephen said:

- In-Game Name: AhemStephen

- Timezone: PST/MST

- Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]: 1239 https://gyazo.com/0543e3ee11abe743a074addd4f0450b1

Hours Played Daily: I usually play between six to eight but if something is occurring or if needed I stay on longer but throughout most the day I can be found on any given team speak,

- Previous Gangs: Instinct,Hyperion Forces

- Why should we accept you?: I am a very well skilled shooter and I can also cooperate with my members very well and can listen to any order my leaders says to do. I can also keep my self  financially stable so I don't have to ask anyone for money. I have a lot of time spent in cartels and bank raids and understand the callous and spots for successful communication and completion of the task. I am from past experiences usually the pilot or marker of the gang marking the callouts on the map or moving the team from point A to point B and with this I hope I can come to terms and become a loyal member.

Literally copy paste, applying to 2 gangs at one time looks bad homie 

8 hours ago, william said:

Actually, it is! Vulcan doesn't play tho, nor does potato, emil, martin and ofc evo

potato sometimes plays, hes on holiday rn though i think. he found this money exploit called a "gang account" hes uses it a lot :kappa: 

Edited by Miss Evo
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In-game Name: emanuelmitrone :)
Timezone: UCT +1
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? yes, i can tell in private
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. look at signature
Are you financially stable? yes sir 1.2mill
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] 3000 hours look on friends vulcan pls xD
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? like 2500 hours 

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? yes sir
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (50 words minimum) i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you, i can keep this going :D i think you guys are a good team, and gpood players and i want to have fun
Do you have any friends in the gang? vulcan and churu

In-game Name: Daniel-kun
Timezone: GMT +2 2 hours after UK time.
Have you ever banned before? Yes, I had my internet crashing on me in the midst of combat :(
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. I've been in Ruthless for a short period.
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] https://gyazo.com/9dea55e1ee64d88fcc17bd1f756fced1
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? about 50-100

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? I do, in the time i've been in Asylum i've managed to gain enough experience when it comes to Banks and prison, and fed reserves I have experience from a diffrent server I used to play on.
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (50 words minimum) I'd like to join Insurgents because in the time I was in Ruthless I can remember having good fights with Insurgents, and even after all the fighting not much of trash talking was going on, so I really appricated that since it doesn't happen with every gang you fight against.  On top of that, the EU roster seems rather active from what i've seen, which is something I do look for especially since i am in EU time zones. And to be honest I really have heard only good things about the gang and not bad.
Do you have any friends in the gang? No

18 hours ago, daniael12 said:

In-game Name: Daniel-kun
Timezone: GMT +2 2 hours after UK time.
Have you ever banned before? Yes, I had my internet crashing on me in the midst of combat :(
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. I've been in Ruthless for a short period.
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] https://gyazo.com/9dea55e1ee64d88fcc17bd1f756fced1
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? about 50-100

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? I do, in the time i've been in Asylum i've managed to gain enough experience when it comes to Banks and prison, and fed reserves I have experience from a diffrent server I used to play on.
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (50 words minimum) I'd like to join Insurgents because in the time I was in Ruthless I can remember having good fights with Insurgents, and even after all the fighting not much of trash talking was going on, so I really appricated that since it doesn't happen with every gang you fight against.  On top of that, the EU roster seems rather active from what i've seen, which is something I do look for especially since i am in EU time zones. And to be honest I really have heard only good things about the gang and not bad.
Do you have any friends in the gang? No

approved for trial, ts will be msg

• 3 weeks later...

In-game Name: Alfie
Timezone: GMT
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? yeah combat logging, when i started up playing
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Yes, Infinite
Are you financially stable? im okay but can make money easy
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] 1755 
https://gyazo.com/4ffd3762e61c119d4081e1c29e61d677
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? Unknown 
Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? yeah I have experience.
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (50 words minimum)  i would like to join insurgents because im looking for a active group of people who i can fight cartels with also fight banks and prison breaks with. im a good shot i can play close range and willing to help a team member no matter what happens ever if i will lose i will try my best to help my fellow members out.
Do you have any friends in the gang? none

1 minute ago, alfiehayes12 said:

In-game Name: Alfie
Timezone: GMT
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? yeah combat logging, when i started up playing
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Yes, Infinite
Are you financially stable? im okay but can make money easy
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] 1755 
https://gyazo.com/4ffd3762e61c119d4081e1c29e61d677
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? Unknown 
Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? yeah I have experience.
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (50 words minimum)  i would like to join insurgents because im looking for a active group of people who i can fight cartels with also fight banks and prison breaks with. im a good shot i can play close range and willing to help a team member no matter what happens ever if i will lose i will try my best to help my fellow members out.
Do you have any friends in the gang? none

denied, thanks for your interest in insurgents and good luck.