100th Training DATE/INFO

So to many people are requesting it sooner because they can't make the dates i'm putting in. So here is the date/time and any additional info for the training.

The training will be hosted on 9/1/2016 a week earlier then planned. and will start at 10PM UTC/5PM EST

There is no maximum amount of people allowed for the training however if the server is full its full (However i don't expect that many people to attend). I have no idea for numbers but if to little people attend i might have to move it for it is still a normal training i'm just going to make it allot bigger.Since it is still a normal training fucking around = proper punishment. ( Some people thought it was a TDM )

Training planning:

• We will start with a briefing on what is going to happen.
  • We will divide groups up and give each group a team-lead.
  • Once everyone is set we will start the exercise .
  • This training will cover the following: Leadership/CQB/Marksman/Fed or Bank or PB or multiple/Teamwork/Driving/Gunnery/Piloting and at last RP.
  • None of the the things covered will be covered by me but brought to you by first hand experience in-game.
  • This training will be about 2 Hours long.

Thanks allot for the support i've been getting by everyone. I hope to the people whom are planning on attending that they enjoy it and i will see all of you then.

- GAF. Nathan

Rock Hardick couldn't think of anything better to do than to attend this training!... so then he tried harder and thought of about 600 things. This training comes after pulling my teeth out and before watching MTV.

Also, Rock Hardick is hosting a Highway Patrol House party in celebration of his purchasing of the new houses in Highway Patrol HQ, coincidentally, at the SAME TIME AS THIS TRAINING! All are welcome and it is encouraged that you miss the training to go to this SPECIAL ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT! There will be prizes and a drawing in which one lucky winner will recieve ONE OF MY HIGHWAY PATROL HOUSES! The runner up will receive cash equivalent to the cost of a 50. cal and 3rd place will receive cash for an ifrit.

Highly advised you do not miss this chance!

Olivia likes this

Lol I'll mark my calendar for 9 months from now. Holy shit that's really far ahead

I am on my phone so I can't comment Olivia. After googling the term pedantic I can confirm that I did in fact know he was posting it in European format. I just thought it was funny and wanted to participate in the joke. Now since you find it incumbent to dictate over my jokes I have 1 thing to say to you... Stupid Face.