More houses, more fields, pits, etc.

I would like to see more houses/garages (bigger houses) on the map. 
For new players is really difficult to find a decent home.

I notice alot of houses are bought but never used, like owned by unactive players etc.

Acces virtual inventory while in boat/car

Still would like to see accesing ur virt inventory to put in and out items. Especially for fishing.

As for fields, pits,

Alot of people want to make decent money so they probably doing drugs.
I noticed when that lots of fields and the pit are camped or check once in a while.
By adding more fields, pits there is more variety to where players can go and less camping.

Would love to see this.

Give me your honest opinion guys and if not supported tell me why not. Don't act hostile please keep it clean.

1. every month inactive players' houses get wiped so argument invalid for them being inactive. tho more houses will mean bigger mission file and possibly more lag (idk about lag tho ), And its not needed there already are a shitton of houses.

2. Pretty sure they've got a reason to not do this probably some exploiting or duping related shit.

3. If its being camped get yourself a gun and defend yourself. More pits/fields is more for cops to patrol and more easy money for rebels. 

16 hours ago, Paratus said:

The system should remove houses from inactive players. I'll check that out.

The problem with the fields is we want them to be dangerous. The risk factor is the reason the pay is good, and the reason some people prefer less dangerous legal activities.

A thing a lot of us would like to see is more use of the map in areas and terrain that's not used much. Many Illegal areas are very close to main roads and main cities when it should be the total opposite.

Cops or anyone in general shouldn't be able to spawn 600m away from a Illegal Field or Processor, they should be out of bounds so people have to put in the effort to get to them etc..
Spirit Distil, Meth Lab and BM are the only ones that actually feel 'illegal' you have to take your time to get to those places and they are in shoddy locations and terrain where as everything else is just way to close to the main roads, not sure if it was all intended to be like that so cops can patrol them much easier but it would be a nice change.

You shouldn't be able to visit 70% of the Illegal Money making zones just by literally driving on the main highway

Nah m8 if you have to many illegals areas then money is easier to make. 

Its fine how it is you just don't have enough experience in this to understand cuz your mind is below average.

There are servers with your concept and they all fail because they are misguided. Stop bumping this thread because it will never happen.

The creator himself just spoke the truth and you go against him as if though he is wrong? 

Edited by -Predator-
5 minutes ago, -Predator- said:

Nah m8 if you have to many illegals areas then money is easier to make. 

Its fine how it is you just don't have enough experience in this to understand cuz your mind is proficient. 

There are servers with your concept and they all fail because they are misguided. Stop bumping this thread because it will never happen.

The creator himself just spoke the truth and you go against him as if though he is wrong? 

Are you talking to me?

Because the idea of behind what I said is not to make runs easier, it's to make better use of the map in general. Currently things are way to close to main cities and main roads, more of the map should be utilised. There is some amazing terrain and locations on Altis yet many Illegal locations are close to main roads and such.