1 minute ago, Achilles said:

It would be great to see on the player list the rank of the cops. As an APD member you can check it on the teamspeak but as a civ, there is no way to know. If you request to talk with a Lt. or whatever you can't know if there is one online on your current server. Maybe for next patch / hotfix? thank you!

That would be hard to implement unless there was a custom GUI to show the player list. Maybe that's something that Bamf is working on as he's trying to make under covers undetectable. Who knows?

Could be awesome, but then when I go UC and someone asks for a higher up, I wouldn't be able to say " one moment" and then walk away, change my uniform and show my rank and then walk up to them pretending to be someone else. They would just know my rank :( But in all seriousness, this would be pretty cool if its possible but knowing certain cops and their rank helps you understand if a higher up is online or not, plus if you ever did request one, if denied, they are suppose to message you.

17 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Could be awesome, but then when I go UC and someone asks for a higher up, I wouldn't be able to say " one moment" and then walk away, change my uniform and show my rank and then walk up to them pretending to be someone else. They would just know my rank :( But in all seriousness, this would be pretty cool if its possible but knowing certain cops and their rank helps you understand if a higher up is online or not, plus if you ever did request one, if denied, they are suppose to message you.

I think we all know that UC cops are high police rank anyways :P