Adding more detail

Asylum servers are great and has a lot of potential to make it even better by adding more detail stuff like Parking spots, surrounded hospital, signs and generally more props without the use of mods since it's a public easy fun RP server. A good example is Olympus, great detailed locations and also without the use of mods. I and others have played heaps on this server and would definitely want to see more detailed layout of Altis, something that will make Asylum Altis life a better and even more stand out server.

1 hour ago, Inkurad27 said:

Asylum servers are great and has a lot of potential to make it even better by adding more detail stuff like Parking spots, surrounded hospital, signs and generally more props without the use of mods since it's a public easy fun RP server. A good example is Olympus, great detailed locations and also without the use of mods. I and others have played heaps on this server and would definitely want to see more detailed layout of Altis, something that will make Asylum Altis life a better and even more stand out server.

Nawwwww dude, we already have all those useless, killing dildos along the roads. Thats enough.

Not really needed for now, but one thing I would love to see Asylum update, and they are by far behind on it compared to other popular Life servers, and thats its GUI. Can't claim to be the most 'developed' Altis Life server anymore if you have one of the worse UI's out of them. First impressions matter for new players, and a nice GUI goes a long way when it comes to first impressions.

Corgi, Lex Tempest and Vanilla Coke like this
4 hours ago, Haych said:

Not really needed for now, but one thing I would love to see Asylum update, and they are by far behind on it compared to other popular Life servers, and thats its GUI. Can't claim to be the most 'developed' Altis Life server anymore if you have one of the worse UI's out of them. First impressions matter for new players, and a nice GUI goes a long way when it comes to first impressions.

First time I played GTA I creamed bcuz their sexy UI this man knows what he is talking about.

28 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

First time I played GTA I creamed bcuz their sexy UI this man knows what he is talking about.

Enddays, GTA etc.. All have very nice GUI's. Even Olympus's one is better than Asylums. Asylums on is just insanely outdated and I doubt it will receive a update any time soon tbh. With the amount of money coming in from Loot Crates, won't be bad to invest in someone like OPTiX, the guy who made Rush Redux to work on the UI