Vertigo Recruitment - [S4] - [OPEN]

william

-ArmA hours(Screenshot): aea94a63b782b46e4e5e17042aaa7418.png

-Previous gangs: Batty Boys

-Bank balance: 0 But know how robocop people to earn maximum amount of $$$

-Why do you want to join:

I want to play with a close group who will always take fighting in the most serious way possible. I also want to contribute in any way possible to total cartel/map dominance. I have been in a gang lead by Addon before and know that there will be no room for errors or fooling around. I know what is expected and will always put the gang first. I want to be in a serious gang that is well known and respectfully feared. 

-Why should we accept you:

I can bring activity. I will be on 7 days a week once I get fully settled into my house. I can bring reliability. When the gang is fighting whoever whenever I will be there. I will bring teamwork. I will always put the team first and know how to take orders on what needs to be done. I will put the gang and the members in it first. (Addon can vouch for that) I will be financially ready at all times. You will never have to worry about me skipping out on fights. I am financially stable always will be and have always been. My tactical communications are just that. (tactically clean) I work very well with others and am never about any drama. I have a chill attitude and am cool with everyone. Close quarter combat is what I feel I do the best. But I can hit long range shots too. This is an extra screenshot of money even though it was not asked for. Just want to show that I can and always will afford my own loadouts. I will also NEVER be afraid to pull gang vehicles.  

-Can anyone vouch for you:

Ive been in multiple gangs with Redbull, Kenny, BLS, Logan, Kenny

1 hour ago, Bishop said:

I want to play with a close group who will always take fighting in the most serious way possible. I also want to contribute in any way possible to total cartel/map dominance. I have been in a gang lead by Addon before and know that there will be no room for errors or fooling around. I know what is expected and will always put the gang first. I want to be in a serious gang that is well known and respectfully feared. 

I can bring activity. I will be on 7 days a week once I get fully settled into my house. I can bring reliability. When the gang is fighting whoever whenever I will be there. I will bring teamwork. I will always put the team first and know how to take orders on what needs to be done. I will put the gang and the members in it first. (Addon can vouch for that) I will be financially ready at all times. You will never have to worry about me skipping out on fights. I am financially stable always will be and have always been. My tactical communications are just that. (tactically clean) I work very well with others and am never about any drama. I have a chill attitude and am cool with everyone. Close quarter combat is what I feel I do the best. But I can hit long range shots too. This is an extra screenshot of money even though it was not asked for. Just want to show that I can and always will afford my own loadouts. I will also NEVER be afraid to pull gang vehicles.  

ACCEPTED TS WILL BE PMD

-ArmA hours(Screenshot):https://gyazo.com/2d26d561a78945d77281e5a204cf4000

-Previous gangs:rodents fear

-Bank balance:150k 750 in AE and have 4 houses that iam going to sell

-Why do you want to join: you guys seem like an EU gang and that means that i will be able to hang out and play more with you guys

-Why should we accept you: i play alot so i have time for everything and i am up for everything

-Can anyone vouch for you: none :(

55 minutes ago, tommy77771 said:

-ArmA hours(Screenshot):https://gyazo.com/2d26d561a78945d77281e5a204cf4000

-Previous gangs:rodents fear

-Bank balance:150k 750 in AE and have 4 houses that iam going to sell

-Why do you want to join: you guys seem like an EU gang and that means that i will be able to hang out and play more with you guys

-Why should we accept you: i play alot so i have time for everything and i am up for everything

-Can anyone vouch for you: none :(

Accepted as Trial TS will be PM'd

Edited by william
tommy77771 likes this
4 minutes ago, simon-pc said:

-ArmA hours(Screenshot): 3127

-Previous gangs: KYT, simon-pc gang and Tenacity

-Bank balance: 70k

-Why do you want to join: Because i need a gang.

-Why should we accept you: Why not i am simon-pc also i can bring common sense to the gang. 

-Can anyone vouch for you: Who cant

-1 inactive and v bad

Hydro likes this
5 minutes ago, simon-pc said:

-ArmA hours(Screenshot): 3127

-Previous gangs: KYT, simon-pc gang and Tenacity

-Bank balance: 70k

-Why do you want to join: Because i need a gang.

-Why should we accept you: Why not i am simon-pc also i can bring common sense to the gang. 

-Can anyone vouch for you: Who cant

accepted:shrug:

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 6:50 PM, Bishop said:

Reported for harassment.

Goodluck though my boy William!

Edited by Frizzy
william likes this
  • 1 year later...
19 minutes ago, ApacheWarrior said:

-ArmA hours(Screenshot):2d26d561a78945d77281e5a204cf4000.png

-Previous gangs: Encore

-Bank balance: Enough

-Why do you want to join: Wanna leave Olympus