First Montage

41 minutes ago, emanuelmitrone said:

sry, are you not the guy who kills chineses and thinks that he is a high tier player ?

hmmmm thought so

And you are?? ohhh wait you're the guy who can't speak english to save his life and got kicked out of his own gang and banned from his own ts aren't you?

Edited by Faarooq
AndrewFam and {Miller} like this
9 minutes ago, Faarooq said:

Then dont bother comment in the first place! now fuck off

see now this shit gets me triggered so i will waist my time. you were the one to come into this thread and start talking shit saying it was 2/10 when we are all apart of one community, so why you gotta be a cock, why cant you just leave it alone. no one likes a douche bag comment in the first place so just leave. the video was good you and you said it was bad, @emanuelmitrone told you off but now you say more shit to bury yourself deeper. wow your smart. :frog:

Just now, connor_kehoe said:

see now this shit gets me triggered so i will waist my time. you were the one to come into this thread and start talking shit saying it was 2/10 when we are all apart of one community, so why you gotta be a cock, why cant you just leave it alone. no one likes a douche bag comment in the first place so just leave. the video was good you and you said it was bad, @emanuelmitrone told you off but now you say more shit to bury yourself deeper. wow your smart. :frog:

The thing you dont realise is me and Hydro are in the same gang and we are friends and he knows i was joking Hence the '':kappa:'' so just dont

{Miller} likes this
  • 2 weeks later...