Pandemic - Recruitment [S3] [Closed/Invite Only]

Crow

In-game name?: DxbsTeP
  How can you benefit Pandemic?: Decent shot, always having enough money to supply myself, I'm always chill and won't get triggered as fast.           

How old are you?: I'm 18 years old 
  Do you have any current members who can vouch for you?: Not really as most of my friends play KOTH now.
  How many hours do you have in ArmA 3?: 421 Hours, http://prntscr.com/d055gr
  Have you been in any previous gangs? If so, which ones?: Not any worth mentioning as I played mostly with friendds
  Are you white-listed for the APD? If so, what rank and assigned precinct?: Yes I'm a constable and no I don't have an assigned precinct
________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by DxbsTeP
22 minutes ago, DxbsTeP said:

In-game name?: DxbsTeP
  How can you benefit Pandemic?: Decent shot, always having enough money to supply myself, I'm always chill and won't get triggered as fast.           

How old are you?: I'm 18 years old 
  Do you have any current members who can vouch for you?: Not really as most of my friends play KOTH now.
  How many hours do you have in ArmA 3?: 421 Hours, http://prntscr.com/d055gr
  Have you been in any previous gangs? If so, which ones?: Not any worth mentioning as I played mostly with friendds
  Are you white-listed for the APD? If so, what rank and assigned precinct?: Yes I'm a constable and no I don't have an assigned precinct
________________________________________________________________________________

Accepted, ill pm you the ts whenever im home

7 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Ask any mod or admin to clean the thread up from irrelevant chatter and maybe leave a warning. So far as i have asked its no problem for them to do so. Also for those who have posted irelevant stuff before you can use the Options > Hide function.

Goodluck with recruitment crow, i'll delete this post after you have liked it :D

Thank you Mida ^_^

Midamaru likes this

1. In-game name?: Alfie
2. How can you benefit Pandemic?: i have a good shot, i have good knowledge of cartels, can make money for myself and can help out others if needed.
3. How old are you?: 15
4. Do you have any current members who can vouch for you?: none
5. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3?: 1755 https://gyazo.com/4ffd3762e61c119d4081e1c29e61d677
6. Have you been in any previous gangs? If so, which ones?: Infinite
7. Are you white-listed for the APD? If so, what rank and assigned precinct?: not APD hate the pricks

1 hour ago, alfiehayes12 said:

1. In-game name?: Alfie
2. How can you benefit Pandemic?: i have a good shot, i have good knowledge of cartels, can make money for myself and can help out others if needed.
3. How old are you?: 15
4. Do you have any current members who can vouch for you?: none
5. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3?: 1755 https://gyazo.com/4ffd3762e61c119d4081e1c29e61d677
6. Have you been in any previous gangs? If so, which ones?: Infinite
7. Are you white-listed for the APD? If so, what rank and assigned precinct?: not APD hate the pricks

Denied.

• 1 month later...
On 10/19/2016 at 2:17 PM, Crow said:

1. In-game name?: Nico DiAngelo
2. How can you benefit Pandemic?: I'm pretty chill, but I can be serious and help Pandemic with whatever my higher-ups need
3. How old are you?: 16
4. Do you have any current members who can vouch for you?: No
5. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3?: 200
6. Have you been in any previous gangs? If so, which ones?: No
7. Are you white-listed for the APD? If so, what rank and assigned precinct?: No
___________________________________________________________________________________________