How The AE Can Come Back

So, i went off the server for some time, and i came back, i was going to check for the AE, and well, it was not there. I asked the players and they said the admins removed it because people were not using it.

For me the main problem is that it's too far from the cities, always new stuff being put to sale, and most people tend to forget checking the AE, so to fix it, here is the solution.

Make a phone app, make it the "Exchange", in this app you can buy stuff but you can't retrieve it, so to retrieve it you need to go to the physical AE place, just like buying and taking your stuff at the previous AE. Also to sell stuff you need to go to the physical place and put your stuff there.

This may be a bit confusing, but here is an example :

You are chilling or just driving with your buddy, and you go to the "Exchange" app and check what people are selling, you see a pretty good katiba for a generous price, you buy it and the money comes out of your bank account, as of that, to get the item you just bought you need to go to the physical AE place, like that gas station outside kavala, you go there, take your item out and done, simple as that.
As of selling, you take your item and go to the physical place, and put your item there.

*DISCLAIMER* This idea was already suggested by me sometime after the AE was release, but most users said that the AE needed some sort of "danger", and by this method it would make it too easy, but not, you can still get killed when taking your itens to sell or when retrieving your itens, thing is 

.Sean and Mr. White like this
18 minutes ago, {BOA}Cole said:

They removed it because it was bugging the servers. People used it all the time, but the way it worked was causing issues and they arent going to put it back in until those issues are fixed.

The list goes as is:

• duplications
  • money getting eaten
  • general chaos

well, when they fix it they could try adding this app feature 

I loved the exchange. It opened up a whole new level of depth to the server and opened up a load of new jobs. You could make a living collecting things that people need but dont want to collect. A good example is when excavating you could sell lockpicks and zipties you collect to further make profits instead of just dropping them or i guess saving them(but you only need so many). So many other jobs like selling crafting materials or such. Right now there is a focus on illegal jobs that no one looks anywhere else for profit.

Running vermins is a dead job, mining is dead cause you get robbed and it pay nothin anyways, excavation is dried up otherwise, list goes on. the asylum exchange opened up more jobs.

9 hours ago, Phantom Viper said:

I loved the exchange. It opened up a whole new level of depth to the server and opened up a load of new jobs. You could make a living collecting things that people need but dont want to collect. A good example is when excavating you could sell lockpicks and zipties you collect to further make profits instead of just dropping them or i guess saving them(but you only need so many). So many other jobs like selling crafting materials or such. Right now there is a focus on illegal jobs that no one looks anywhere else for profit.

Running vermins is a dead job, mining is dead cause you get robbed and it pay nothin anyways, excavation is dried up otherwise, list goes on. the asylum exchange opened up more jobs.

Exacly, the AE came with so many jobs, it was fun getting itens the community wanted to buy and sell it to them, now just the standard rebel shit that you have done a million times.

Vhantom likes this
1 hour ago, Berus said:

Exacly, the AE came with so many jobs, it was fun getting itens the community wanted to buy and sell it to them, now just the standard rebel shit that you have done a million times.

Agreed, I liked selling barley, lock picks and zipties. Even blindfolds were profitable.

I have noticed that too since the AE left the server rebel activity has increased. People want to go out and make money but if they want to make a good profit, even decent, they are forced to go to a select few locations. These locations are camped or commonly checked by robbers who find it easier to rob than to do the work themselves. And these civs doing the work cant defend themselves most of the time. rebels are also often these robbers who steal from civs purely because they are bored or it is fun. So that civ is now left with nothing while the rebels go blow up his truck or something. This may not be that related to the AE but it is still an issues that needs to be discussed and i think the AE helped it some. 

I think something that would help is raising pay for all jobs across the board to get asylum players back in the work force doing both legal and illegal jobs across the map. Nowaday you mostly only see people in kavala pistol banging to be honest. There really isn't much of a "middle class", you have pistol bangers and high tier rebels. This server has become rebel life and there is no innecntive to be anything else. Bounty hunting sucks, your really just a debuffed cop. there just isn't anything else really. Make more legal jobs, buff payouts across the board, make new endgames.

Take GTA onlines most recent update. They added business you could own and upgrade out of properties. You needed to get supplies and stock your business and if your business was illegal there was a chance cops could raid your house but you could defend it. This business would generate revenue but mainly it just added a ton of gameplay managing your businesses. 

Kinda got off track there but in short AE was a step in the right direction and i think we need a new level of jobs to open up both legal and illegal that play good and we need to buff all current jobs

BSuzinator and Eric916 like this
On 10/26/2016 at 1:57 PM, Phantom Viper said:

I have noticed that too since the AE left the server rebel activity has increased. People want to go out and make money but if they want to make a good profit, even decent, they are forced to go to a select few locations. These locations are camped or commonly checked by robbers who find it easier to rob than to do the work themselves. And these civs doing the work cant defend themselves most of the time. rebels are also often these robbers who steal from civs purely because they are bored or it is fun. So that civ is now left with nothing while the rebels go blow up his truck or something. This may not be that related to the AE but it is still an issues that needs to be discussed and i think the AE helped it some. 

I think something that would help is raising pay for all jobs across the board to get asylum players back in the work force doing both legal and illegal jobs across the map. Nowaday you mostly only see people in kavala pistol banging to be honest. There really isn't much of a "middle class", you have pistol bangers and high tier rebels. This server has become rebel life and there is no innecntive to be anything else. Bounty hunting sucks, your really just a debuffed cop. there just isn't anything else really. Make more legal jobs, buff payouts across the board, make new endgames.

Take GTA onlines most recent update. They added business you could own and upgrade out of properties. You needed to get supplies and stock your business and if your business was illegal there was a chance cops could raid your house but you could defend it. This business would generate revenue but mainly it just added a ton of gameplay managing your businesses. 

Kinda got off track there but in short AE was a step in the right direction and i think we need a new level of jobs to open up both legal and illegal that play good and we need to buff all current jobs

I agree that all legal jobs need to be buffed. and weed needs a buff..