Untitled - Server 1 - Recruiting - OPEN

sJxt9K5.png

Not going to bore you from the start so here is two bullet points about us.

-Server 1 Gang

-Focused on fun and cartels/fighting.

Apart from that I can add if you are looking for a gang, a friendly enviroment and a fun one in which you enjoy fighting for cartels etc then this gang could very well be for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUIREMENTS

Aged 16+ (Exceptions can be made)

Have TS and a working mic that does not sound like a potato

Have the ability to RP

Have experience fighting cartels/prison breaks/feds etc

Speak Englando

Have a good amount of hours played on Arma/Asylum (Screen shot if possible your hours played)

Be Financially stable.

Understand Tac Comms

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPLICATION

If you would like to apply please paste the format below and fill it in.

In game name -

From? -

Age-

Hours played(Screen shot if possible) -

Donor Level -

Are you in the APD? -

Previous Gangs -

Tell us about yourself and why we should let you in -

Anyone who can vouch for you in the gang? -

------------------------------------------

Founders :

Captain & Abzie

Members :

Adam, Jessup, Billy, Syd, Skyanide, Axuz, Astro

Edited by [?] Captain

In game name - Jinx
Age- 17
Hours played(Screen shot if possible) - 34hrs but hundreds of hours in other shooters/survival games, got arma last week and i love it been playing it non stop
Donor Level - 0
Are you in the APD? - no
Previous Gangs - nobe
Tell us about yourself and why we should let you in - experience in shooters and survival games.
Anyone who can vouch for you in the gang? - nope

In game name - Matt
Age- 19
Hours played(Screen shot if possible) - https://gyazo.com/191c0904c8e222f095a6736c3c884c45 
Donor Level - N/A
Are you in the APD? - No
Previous Gangs - None
Tell us about yourself and why we should let you in - Been playing Arma3 on and off since beta stage. Can do pretty much anything such as flying etc.. Pretty good shot and understand combat mechanics and strategies of Arma (great at 1v1 and similar chase scenarios). Looking to get serious in Asylum and figured I should apply for my first gang.
Anyone who can vouch for you in the gang? - No

In game name - DJ Kappa
Age- 27
Hours played(Screen shot if possible) - Over 9000
Donor Level - 2
Are you in the APD? - Was a constable, before the wipe - not now
Previous Gangs - Brotherhood, Regiment, Nv
Tell us about yourself and why we should let you in - I like turtles and I should be accepted because I DJ for the gang in Kav rebel
Anyone who can vouch for you in the gang? - Nah, no one - especially that Captain, he's a no-name.

/|/|0T4RD likes this
54 minutes ago, MrAbzie said:

In game name - DJ Kappa
Age- 27
Donor Level - 2
Tell us about yourself and why we should let you in - I like turtles and I should be accepted because I DJ for the gang in Kav rebel
Anyone who can vouch for you in the gang? - Nah, no one - especially that Captain, he's a no-name.

+1 for this guy, he's legit and great at making cups of tea can confirm it to be true

In game name - Skyanide 

Age- 17

Hours played(Screen shot if possible) - About 850? I'll try and update w/ a screenshot later 

Donor Level - 3

Are you in the APD? - Yes, Corporal on S3

Previous Gangs - No major ones 

Tell us about yourself and why we should let you in - Having been in the APD for the past 5 months, I have grown in tactical awareness and sharpshooting as well as vehicle handling. Other than that, I'm just another laid back player looking for a fun group of people to play with. I patrol S3 most of the time, which is why you might not have seen me before.

Anyone who can vouch for you in the gang? - Nope.

19 hours ago, Hostile1212 said:

In game name - Matt
Age- 19
Hours played(Screen shot if possible) - https://gyazo.com/191c0904c8e222f095a6736c3c884c45 
Donor Level - N/A
Are you in the APD? - No
Previous Gangs - None
Tell us about yourself and why we should let you in - Been playing Arma3 on and off since beta stage. Can do pretty much anything such as flying etc.. Pretty good shot and understand combat mechanics and strategies of Arma (great at 1v1 and similar chase scenarios). Looking to get serious in Asylum and figured I should apply for my first gang.
Anyone who can vouch for you in the gang? - No

Could u please update your hours played link?

21 hours ago, jinxfromleague said:

In game name - Jinx
Age- 17
Hours played(Screen shot if possible) - 34hrs but hundreds of hours in other shooters/survival games, got arma last week and i love it been playing it non stop
Donor Level - 0
Are you in the APD? - no
Previous Gangs - nobe
Tell us about yourself and why we should let you in - experience in shooters and survival games.
Anyone who can vouch for you in the gang? - nope

Apologies but you do not have enough hours for our liking.

4 hours ago, MrAbzie said:

In game name - DJ Kappa
Age- 27
Donor Level - 2

Accepted!

TS Info is already known your end, Quack ;) 

/|/|0T4RD likes this
2 hours ago, Skyanide said:

In game name - Skyanide 

Age- 17

Hours played(Screen shot if possible) - About 850? I'll try and update w/ a screenshot later 

Donor Level - 3

Are you in the APD? - Yes, Corporal on S3

Previous Gangs - No major ones 

Tell us about yourself and why we should let you in - Having been in the APD for the past 5 months, I have grown in tactical awareness and sharpshooting as well as vehicle handling. Other than that, I'm just another laid back player looking for a fun group of people to play with. I patrol S3 most of the time, which is why you might not have seen me before.

Anyone who can vouch for you in the gang? - Nope.

Accepted for trial!

Will PM You the TS Info, Please wait in the lobby, we will get with you ASAP!

In game name -  AxUz

Age- 25

Hours played(Screen shot if possible) - 1000+

Donor Level - 4?

Are you in the APD? - Not at the moment

Previous Gangs - Brotherhood, Regiment

Tell us about yourself and why we should let you in - have not played in close to 10 months, I cant shoot, cant fly, cant drive, whats a cartel? but i am a good listener.

Anyone who can vouch for you in the gang? - No but my mom tells me I can be whatever i set my mind to.

17 minutes ago, axuz said:

In game name -  AxUz

Age- 25

Hours played(Screen shot if possible) - 1000+

Donor Level - 4?

Are you in the APD? - Not at the moment

Previous Gangs - Brotherhood, Regiment

Tell us about yourself and why we should let you in - have not played in close to 10 months, I cant shoot, cant fly, cant drive, whats a cartel? but i am a good listener.

Anyone who can vouch for you in the gang? - No but my mom tells me I can be whatever i set my mind to.

Accepted!

Ts Info, you already know <3

In game name - Mate / YesMate / yungkookler

From? - Eng

Age- Old

Hours played(Screen shot if possible) -

1b857c7597.png

Donor Level - 4

Are you in the APD? - Cuntstable

Previous Gangs - Regi :)

Tell us about yourself and why we should let you in - Cause I say mate a lot on TS and I'm really good on tac comms super quiet mate

Anyone who can vouch for you in the gang? - idk maybe

Edited by Leftie
fix image :)