Tenacity's Last Stand

4 hours ago, Mate said:

I would say KYS but I know you have tried multiple times and have failed just like everything else you do in life but this time I will personally help you kill yourself. Here is a bottle of bleach because the noose couldnt hold your 400 pounds of pure love and affection. Chug it and KYS goodbye and stop trying to be funny.

fvez9fq.jpg

Be positive

11 hours ago, -Predator- said:

really stupid video tbh being toxic? dont care come up with your own shit instead of copying sparta of wait i mean im goin to suck up really bad so you like me tehhehehe wow grate vid man omg so cool 

A. No one sucks up to garreth for him to like them. The best thing he could do for you is get you into tenacity and thats basically signing a suicide letter.

B. I dont see you editing any video's, the video was enjoyable.

one last question... who are you?

Edited by Sugarfoot
C h u r c h and Goldy like this
19 minutes ago, -Predator- said:

Sorry drunk post. Didn't think people would take it so serious

13 hours ago, -Predator- said:

really stupid video tbh being toxic? dont care come up with your own shit instead of copying sparta of wait i mean im goin to suck up really bad so you like me tehhehehe wow grate vid man omg so cool 

Drunk post funny one you prick, come up with you own shit, one min let me go make a fucking film and who the fuck are you. Know you place, shit tier rat

Gareth and Mate like this
20 hours ago, Corgi said:

¡ƎΛI┴ISOԀ Ǝq 'ʎʇᴉʌᴉʇɐƃǝu oʇ uᴉ ǝʌᴉƃ ɹǝʌǝN ¡suᴉɯpɐ llɐɔ ʎǝɥʇ sɔᴉʇǝɹǝɥ ǝsǝɥʇ oʇ uᴉ ǝʌᴉƃ ɹǝʌǝu 'ɹǝɥʇoɹq ʎɯ noʎ ǝʌɐs llᴉʍ ǝM

#UnbanGareth

Y̴̵̨̦̪͖͈̯̭̤̥͓̦̳͒͛̊͂̆̏͒͛ͮ͒̓̇ͮ̌͊ͥͫ̃̀͜o̝̞̼̗̜̺̼̫̜̺̯͍̅͋̎ͥͪ͒͊ͦ̈̀́̿͆̕͠ų̵̦͚̼͎͓͉̜͈͇͓̻͖͕̘̈́̍̂͊̏̆̒͆̉̎̐́̕͡ ̡̢̠͔̹͓͉̫̮ͤ̑̑̅̎̑̔̐̐̈́̓̌̒͗͘͟ç̄ͥͮ̎̚҉̧͚̱̦̲͚͓͕̘̠ä̸̛̟̗͎̯̞̲͓̹̯̼̜͚̰̟̗́ͤͤ̈́̋̌̍ͬͮͮͣͣ͆̃͒̍̚n̡̛̆ͪ͊ͫ̔̿̒̀̑͂̈͜҉̦̪̱̭̣͖n̵̶̻̤̩̣͍͈̪̦͔̤̞̮̣̰̻̝̪͕͗̽̽͋ͣ̓̈͂̑͆̿̏ͯ͆ͩ͞ͅo͛͛ͮ̊̽̔͐ͣ̍̓ͤ͆̌͏̶̸̫͚̥̯̲͍̖̼̠̬̀͝tͦ́̆͑͂ͯ͌͊͊ͦ͊͐͝҉̧͝҉̰͖̩͚̙ ̙̥̝͔̊ͨ̉̾ͯ̅̇ͦ̾̂ͦ́ͯͪ͂̀̕͠i̡͙͇̣̪͕͎̙̝̗̞̥͔͈͍̬̎͑́ͦ͊ͬ͌͋ͣ͗̿̎̎̚̚͟ͅņ̶̸͚̭͉͕̱͉͙̙͉̰͓͎͚̩̹͕̙͚͂͆͌̄̾̓͆͐̈̇̂̑̑̀͠ͅv̤̬͓̼̜͑̽ͣ͛̓͊̏̽̄ͫͦͤ͢͟ͅoͩͣ͆̑̆͗̐ͤͭ̀̚̚͏͈̬̪̖̯̞̭̝̺̘͉̺̣k̵̾͛̋̃ͫ̎̂͗̉̋͛̓ͩͮ̓͂́҉͜҉̝͕̫̙̜̻̱̩͎̯e̸̟͙̭͈̙̘̗̞͉̟͍͇̊̀̃ͭ̌̈́́͌̓̒̐͒͟͟ ̱̯̘͓̬̪̄̎͑̑̎̅̿ͨͩ̓̀ͅt̸̘̳̪͍̏ͧ̅ͨ̆̎͒ͩͫ͑̌̏̐ͯ͌ͭ̆̽̀́͘͠h̺̗͈̠̪̼̤̱͈̭̔ͪ̓̔̽̃͛̽̾̑̌̓̿ͨ̽̂̽ͣ́͘̕͠ě̶̢̈̇̓̃̌͒̆͟͏̳̙̰͈͈̙͠ ̶̮̰̫̣̞͇̹̱̼̯͙̳͕̼͊̿ͯ̎͒̓͘h͍̠͚͙͍̻̮͖̠͚̤̗͓̱̳̯̺͕̗ͣ̄̏͐ͨ͌͂̒̀̍͒́͐̌̀͞͞͡i̢̢̛̱̬̞̘͙͈͎͖̼͔̓ͩͬ̒͡ͅv̶͕͓̲̅͑̌͒̊̓̇͗̃̈́ͣͥ̈ͮ̂́̕͠ȇ͇̲̰̜͖̤̟̻̗̗̮̺͕̌ͬ̍ͣͩ̇ͥ͋̿̇̐̄̈́ͪ͢͞͠ͅ-̡̰͍͔̜͖̳̦̠͖̗̦̊̂͂̂̃̈̍̈́̋̒̀͟͢ṁ̴̪͎̞̥̺͉̰̹͕͈̹̀͊̊͋ͣ̏̐͊ͨ̊ͣ͗̎̚͜͞i̢̟̹̗̦̼͈̝ͤ́ͣͦ̑ͤ̏ͭ͋ͮ̒̑̊̍͟ņ͙̺̰̩̖̲̲̔̿͛̑́͘͞ͅͅd̶̨̝̥̻̮̦̹̭͎̠̹̹̅̽ͧ̄̓ ̢̛̂ͫ̔̃ͤ҉͏҉̟͖͚̠̘̪̠̻͓̱̬̣̫̮̼̭͓r̨̪̲̲̥̣͔͉͈̤̮̞͍͇̝̙ͩ̇ͪ͗ͣ̑ͤ̒͒ͩ͗́̚͘eͮ̏͗̈́͛ͤ̈͘҉̣͚̩̘͔̺͍̙̫̘̪͜ͅͅp̿̊̑̀ͪ̅ͥͮ̀͑̌̀͑ͤ͘͏͙̰̮̜̖͓̮̹͠͡r̀̐̽̑͊̎̽̂̋͐̑̌͌ͥ͘҉̢̧͓̪̲͎̘͇͕ͅȅ̵̡͇̩͕̠̤̣͕͉̼̰̹͕̓͒̑sͦͩ̈́̆̌̅̚҉̶͕͈̥͈̯̳̠̪͙̪͖ȩ̵̻͕̼̟̘̲͇͍̘͈̜̤̘͎̋̾̃ͨ͗̿̍̓ͣͨ̓ͯ͌ͥ́͒͆͝n̡͚͙͕̯̣̎̃̓̐̉ͯ̂̚t̶̴̖̗̥͎̞̺̤̭͚̝̠̙͓̳̫̰̗ͧ̉̀ͥͪ͊̏ͥ̉͐͛̆̐͝͠i̧̡͔̗̠̠͈͕̲̗̱̲͉̅̈́͆ͧ͒ͯͭ̍͜͡͝n͍̞̖̤͎̤̺͔̺͉͒ͫ̊̓̓ͭ͊̔́͟͜͜͠g̛̑ͫ̇ͫ͗̿̄ͧ̒̽͋͏͎̘̤̼̣̰̦͉̲͖̺͝ ̷̜̞̻̯̣̦͚͇̤̬̳̭̩̟̣̠ͭͤ̓̾̓ͫ͛̎̒̂ͬ̚͘c̆ͣ̆ͤ͒͞҉̛̦͇͍̝͜ͅh̨̡͉̙̞̱̤̠͙͍̺̤͔͇̭͒ͥ͋ͣ̓̀̌̄ͣ̊̿ͥ͡ą̶̴̞̘͕̮̹͈̹̻̘͎̮͚͎̘̯̲̻͊̆ͧ́͐̆̊ͮͣ͂̅͛ͫ̾͂̽̒ͬͦ͘̕o̡͉͇̪̭̰͈̠̣͉̾̿̒̓ͬ̅̃̆̔͟͠͝s̵̸̛̖̠̝̼͖̠̪̯͓̣̠̺̱̅ͣ̏͂ͤ̋͛͆ͦ̂́̒̊ͯ̇̂́.̴̢̛̲͉̥͕̲̼̞̘̲̺̇́͋͂̎̿̏̂͛̽̂̃͜
̴̷̛̠̬̘̤̣̣̆̿ͯ̓̋̏ͫͤ͑ͥ̔̅̌ͤͫ̄̂̀̚I̸̡͚̞̤̱͓̯̱̗̫̯̽͌ͣͣ͌̂͑̃̓̑͋̈́͛ͯ͢ͅͅn̢̙̞̻͖͕̰̮̥̪̱͕̻̙̬̤̙̯̹ͧͦ̀ͤ͊́͌ͮ̆̿ͩͪ͟ṽ̧̃̇͆̎ͨͧ͆ͪ̿͛͛҉҉҉͏̰̼͈̠̻͚̼̜͉͈͍̫̩̬o͚̜̝̟̜̜̗̻̖̙͔̥ͯ̉͐͑̀ͦ͊́͘k̂̋ͥ̀̄ͯ̆ͮ͌̇͛ͮ̈͒҉͔̻͖͈̥̳̩̝̫̖̝͕̬̩͚̱͉̱̕͟͞i̢͓̜͈̮̣̖͉͎̹̞̮̜͈͍͕̖̜͉͊̋̌͑̋͒̓ͯ̄̚̕nͣ̉̋̾͒̒̿͗͛̿̒̆̄̈͊ͪ͢͝҉͖̦̖͇̰̪̺͇̬͇̣̼̫̹̦͖g̴̽̒̓̊͝͏̭̮̖͈̮͎͙̯̜̞̹̫̗̬̫̬́͢ͅͅ ̵̨͎̺͚̺̺͉̫̳̹̠̪̰͖̰̫͚͆̒́̍͆̽ͨ̿̾̏̃̿͆̂͞ẗ̸̢̛̤̯̻̰̙̹̘̳̠̞̩̼̮̹̗ͤͨ͗ͧ̓ͧ̑͞͠ͅḥ̴̸̱̩͉̯͙̰͕̤͐̿͐̔ͯ̊ͬͪͣ̄̌̄̎̋̂̕͝͝e̶̢͚̤̝̲͉͙̹̩͎̪̎̓͊̓̀ͪ̃̏ͦ̓̓ͬ̓̋̈́͋̋͞͠ͅ ̸̶͔̭͖̺̝͗̓ͬ̃̎̾̄f̡̟͎̬͍̼̭͕̰̩̹͎̱̜ͬͬ͑ͦͩͥ̋͗̀͂͛̅̿̋͑̂̒ͤ̚͠ͅȩ̛̟̖͖͉͕̣̜̝̲͖̘̟̙͕͙̰̪̣͂ͤ͆͋ͦ̒̒͌ͥ̋̾̓̈́͊ͯ͂͂̚͘̕e̡̖̣͍͕̜ͨ̈̍͋̐͆̾̍̓ͫͬ̆̚͢ḷ̡̨̥̟̗͉͍ͫ̓̍ͮ͜i̢̦̹͇̟̮̫̖̥̞̬̥͕͇͌̋̌̑̀̈́ͩ̇͒̔̒̈ͨ̂͘͜n̶̨̛̹̞̖͓̙̟͛ͨ̔ͮ̋ͨͮ́̈̉͊ͤ̿̐̋̌ͮͅģ̇̏̒̍ͤ̒ͭ͞҉͔̪̬͉̲ ͛ͣͣ͌͑ͨͯ̒̀͆̊͂̆̌̈́̋͏̰̫̳̦̠̩͘͡͝ǒͣͤ̌̓͏̨͙̬͚̺̪̤̕f̴̢̟̗͇̫͆ͤ̈́ͩ̿̈ͬ̀͆ͨͪ̆ͣ̉̆͢͠͡ ̷̧̮̬̪͙̹̖̮̺̥̰̤̗͛ͪ̆͝c̴̨̻͈̖̱̝̗͒̎ͨ̎̎͐ͪͮ͆̌ͤͬ̏̍̓̀͜͞ͅͅh̷͈͔̞͇͙̭͇̫̋ͦͨͬ̃̃̍͆͝͠a̴̷̖̼̙̳̠͓͇͔͔͔͚͍̰̖̳̮͈͐ͧͧ̾͛ͦ̄͜ô̍ͧ̂ͣͦ͠͏̻̯͚̻̳̜̣̳̩s̿ͩ͗ͪ̃ͦ̓͐҉̫̖̦̥̝͎͓̹̬̺̼̟́.̷͇̼̘̺͚͈̣̮̦̪͔̻͉̤̘͕̲̭̯̓͊ͫͩͨ͒̀͗ͨͧ̿͒̈́͗͗ͣ͝
̧̯̼̙͉̩̟̗̙̜̪͕̬̭̗̬͚͉ͬͮ̑ͣ͆̆͒̇ͦ͂ͥͩ̚͘͟͝ͅW̗̳͔͕̝͎̩̙͕͈̱̙̮̱̱̣̔̈́ͤ̓͂ͦ̕͟͞i̴̠͖̣̪̬ͭ͌͊ͩ͑͊̃ͥ̅̚͘ͅṱ̶̸͍̺̝̰̦̳̻͇̰̤̟̰ͯͩ̄̄̍̌̊̆ͤ̅̃̀̚ͅh̾́ͯ̅̑̔͋҉̧̨͍̮͓͓̬̼̱̪̱͚͕͇̙ͅo̊ͣͬ̆ͪ̃̀̌̿͐ͦ͋͌ͮ͆ͫ̓̾̀͏̷̤̥͙͚̻̬̤̭̼̯ũ̷̴̷̵ͣ̑͛ͥ̅ͬ̅ͧ͛̋̋͂̃ͬ͒͏̺͎̰̹̩̩͇̰͎̩͎̙͈̤̬͖t̸̛̞̮̫̮͕̰͎̭͎̰͎̞̲̟̬͗͆ͤͯ͑̓̽̄ͪͤ̈́̃̄͝͠ ̨̯͖̺̥͍͔͉͓̤̩͇̯͔̦̙ͦ̇ͦ͌̿͌ͨ̄̏̽̽̚͘ô̬͉̜̼̻ͨͯ̀̆͋̉̍̎̄ͬ̀̑͟r̡̢̻̣̟̤̪̯̜̭̹͚̩͔̙̼͎̓ͧͮ͊̿ͨ̂͗̓̔̕͢d̵̹̳͔̯̭͙̯͔̤̺͈͖̝̝̖̬͙̘͓̈̍̾̍͟e̍ͥ̈́́̾́ͪͧ͏̷̯̘͓̲̹͎̬̤͖̳̖͇̗͖̯̟͍̤̺͞r̨̢̧̮̹̤̖ͤ̊͊͆͢.̋̽̋͆̅̿̌̏͢҉̤̬̠̯͍̘
̺̟͉̲̖͚̤͎̻̩̘̬͓̭̻̝͉͗͑ͯ̔͂ͭͥ̀͂̋̇̓̉̏ͭ͛̆ͣ͘͜͢T̔̎̉͑ͦ̍͗̉͑ͭ̎ͪ͂̒̾͑͡͡҉̺̠̰̤̣͕̝̟̖͚̯̲̥̣̩͓̠̱̻h̶̓̌ͣͧ͗ͣͣͧ͛͛ͪ̚͏̦̮͇͓̪̝̘̘̱ę̵̹͉͈̥͙͍͔̝͖̗̖̮̣̟̣͈͖ͮ̏͌̄͌̋ ͗̀ͧ̾͛ͫ̐̉̏ͩ͊ͩ͜͟҉̺̪̬͚͍̮̳̹̟̥͉͖͕͍ḩ̛̬̥̘̗̣̺̪̠̳̳̳ͧ͗̉ͭ̔͊ͬ͌̿͌̾ͨ̃̄͑̃̏̀̚̚i̷̢͕͔̜̪̥͔̦̠͔̘̻̬̫̻̐̏̎ͧ̀̍ͥ̀̓ͣ̇̇̈́̀͝ͅͅv̔̽̂̆̌͊ͦ̿̏ͯ̌̑̑ͨ̚͏̵̡̡̭̯̪͇̠̗̗̱͕̙̞̜̜̀ę̴̶͉͚͕̗͍̬̰͕̱̘͍͖͍͉̟͓̱͇̀ͫ̒̐̔̓̉̇̄͗̈̑ͨ͋ͭͥ͆ͦͅ-̴̌͆̿͆̈́ͭͤ̂̕͞҉̬̳̦̖̯͓̗̤͓͓̪ḿ̡̝̦̙̲̟͍̮̘̹̬̫̖͉̬̼̫̲̿̎̎ͮ̐̈́́̕ͅỉ̡͕͖͈̲̼̲͙̙ͭͦ̏̔ͦͭ̔̇̚͜͠͠͠nͧ̊͐ͪ͂͐̾͌͐̍ͧ̋̂͛̉ͩ̑̏҉̸̴̟̭͚̤̱̪̜͘̕d̐̿̄̄̔̈̎͐̽ͣ̄̂̇̀͒́҉̜̤̲̜̼̩̗͚̗̦̤̠̗͕ ̶̤̣̩̜̤̳̖̜͓̥̻̙͈̮̝͇̞͉ͭ̏̈́ͣ̎̓͢ͅo̸̹͈̬ͯ̐ͪ̽̇̇̈́̽ͮ̆̽ͫ̋͑̄ͦͭ͛̄̀̕͟͟ͅͅf̲͉̻̺̼͈̰̠̟͔̙̋̊ͬ͐̎̆ͨ͋̚͘͠ ͒̾̋̉̂̊ͤ̋ͦ͋̋̽̊̐̃ͤͨ̚̚҉̵̧̪͓͕̥̜͔̮̺̟̘͞ͅc̛ͭ͐̔̊ͫ҉̱͇̭̙͕̟̟̭̫̳̰ͅͅȟ̵̪̱̪͙̙͓͕̞̥̠̰̾ͧ͗͌͛͛̓̽a̛̰̠̩̝̮̺͇̞̩̹̞̙̬̭͈͙̦̺̅̋̃̽͊ͯ͢ỏ̸͊ͧͪͤ̋̃ͭ̄̄́ͪ҉̴̸̱̫̺̞̟̝̙̙̜̮̙s̻̘̙̯̞͙̮̈͑͌̅͌ͨͬͣ̎ͯ͌͐̓̈́̆͗̇͟͞͡.̡̥̮̠̳͉̜͍̰̠͕̳̞̿ͬ̎ͦ͗ͨ̀ ̼̻̩̻̟̭̰̲͇̳͎͍̮͍̗̞̙̦̽̐ͨ̑ͬ̈́̔̓ͪ͊̔ͤ̒ͨͯ̂͒͛͜
̴̛̠͙̦̖̫̤̰̪̟̖̯̱̏ͦ̀̐̔ͪ̒̈̅́̚͢͝ͅH̵̡̛̲͙̩̞͇̮͔͕ͪ̔ͧ͆̐ͬ͒͑̑̚ͅȩ̛͕̳̻̭̞̦̬͚̹̫͙͈̟̔̽̿̽̌̏̓̍̏͋ͣ̑̐́̀͜ ̶͈͈̻̲̬̣ͯ̀̓͑̿̆̃̓̉̽̐̽ͦ̚̕͟͡͞w̢̻̥͚̯̝͚̮̤̫ͤ͋͑͌͛ͧ̀̕͠ͅḩ̵͉̗͙͔̣͛̇̐͗ͦ̍ͭ̾̌́͌ͩ̎̀̉ͥ̃ͅǫ͔̱̯̣͖͖̫͕̭̲̪͚͚͍͈̞̼͍ͦ̏̅͛̒͆̍̔͟ ̴̸̢̛̘͈̩͖̯̞͉̱ͬ͑̋̔̕Ẇ̮̘͉̭̲̙̦͓̖̯̱͇͖̃̽̅ͬ̿͆͛̄ͬ̍̑ͧͫ̈́ͮͤ̐̚̕͠͝ä͉̖͕̙͖̬͓̣͉̍͆ͨͭͤ͒͌͗̀̚͘i̷̛͕͔̪̖͈͙̋̊͛̽ͦͦͩ̅̄̐͒ͣ͑̒̈́̎́t͗̏͗͂̓̄ͨͮͮͮͯͩ҉̥̻̖͕͎̜͕ş̨̛͕͍̺͕͎͉̲̘͔͎̼̖̙͚̻̺̳̲͐ͥ͗ͧͦ̎̇͟ ̔̈͋̊̓ͫͮͨ͏̲̲͓̖͎̬͚̫̯̖͓̼̣̞̯͖B̬̘̝̺̭̆ͯͫ̐ͩͨ͑̂͒ͧ͆ͮ̈́̽̒ͫ͋ͬ͘ẹ̷̸̴̬̘͈̳̺̦̮͔ͥ͐ͥ͑͠h̴͚̜̳̳̹͈ͫ͌ͯͤ̆͒ͧ̆̅̒͛̄ͮͮͦ͜͜͝i̛̼̗̱͎̯͈̫͍͍ͧ̋̓̾̎̍͘̕͢ṅ̋̇̈ͩͥ͌͏͍̠̜̬̬͔̺͝ͅd͚̟͚͙̙̩̯̭͖͌̅͐̈́ͮ͒ͭ̋͊̀͢͞͠ͅ ̯͇̣̯̯̹̆̃̿̾ͮ́͒ͧͥ̾͊̈́ͦ́T̹͈͚̘̥͉͔̭̙̗̭̈͑̃͑̽ͯ̎̈́́̆̉ͩͥ͋̐̉ͯ́͟h͚͖̙͚̰̭̞͉̹͂̏ͬ̉̽̄̄ͬͤ̃̒̈́͛̃̚̕͘e̸̷̢̛̤̹̤͖̫̾̇̉ͦ͐͗ͭ̈͆ͮ͟ ̢̳̦̘̪̫͚̮̼̼͙͙̥̣͎̬̮̙͔̀̋ͦͥ̍̐͆ͩ̍̓͌͟͝ͅW̸̬͔̞̪͎̻͉̱͈̜͍͓̐̓̇̓̎͌̋̅ͥ͂̀ͅaͥͭ̉͗̽̋̏͏̷̼̤̮̗̞͈̘̯͔̙͖̘̦̖̮͠͝ͅl̶̟̩̝̠̳̺͉͖̳͐ͩͧ͊̔̂́́͂ͫͤ̋ͤͤ̽̀̚͠ͅļ̰̙̳̘̰͍ͥ̂̾̀ͧ̍̈̉̄ͯͫ̃̚͢.̧͙͔̥̜̤ͯ̄ͥ̍̂̑̓̅̐͞
͕͖͇̥̙͙̻̻̣̂́ͬ̈͆̔ͣ̓ͫ͑ͬ̆̃̂͘̕͢͝ͅĄ̯̥̣̝̟̘̘̉̎ͤ̐̈́́͞͡͝d̍ͦ̆̓̉̉̽͊ͧ̃̊̒͂ͭ͆ͨ̂̆ͮ҉̷̘̰̮̟m̶̏̓̽̓ͥͭ͂̋͐̆͏͕͉̦̬͔̫͚̻̣̩̻i͒͒ͧ͆ͣ̾͌͏̦̼̤̼͓͚̫̙̳͎͚̟̞̬̹̖̬̞ͅn̸͕͇͍͍̫̮̥͋ͫͮ̌̅ͭ͐͟͝ͅ!̔͆ͩ̌ͤͤ̂̃̈͒͊ͤͣ̐̊ͩ̀̈̕҉̨͙̦̤͇͖͓̻̝̹͕͉͕̤͎͖
̨̫̟̩̻͓̯̩̹͔̼̞̗͚̮̠̠ͨͧͤͮͦ̽͐͒̆̎͑̇ͥ̕Tͬ̎̆̾ͤ̍̒ͨ̅̔ͤ̓ͮͥ̀͟͝҉̷̻̺͙̖̗̳͓̬̟̟̮̭̝͚̮͍̗h̴̷̸̛̜̭͈̫̫̝̱͉͚̮͉͒ͮ̊͋̇ͩ̽͂̏̾̀͑̏̑̽̄̃̚̕e̢̮̥̬̯̻͚͖̭͖ͤ̈́ͯ͋ͫͦ͛͗̍͊̌ͨ̎ͬ̾ͪ́͢͞ ̸̹͇͉̱̺̻͇̫̮̣̦̦̂̈̓̊̿́e̸ͪ͛̈́̑̐ͨ̊ͣͬ͒͂͛ͥ̒͒̉̚͝҉̫̠͓̟̘n̶̺͍̥͕̜ͫ̾̃̒͋̈̚͜͢͠ţ̗̻̣͕̰̋̓̑ͩ̒ͨͨ͡i̷̷̢̘̠̹͙̤͊̈́͗̇͡͝r̷̰͎̠̖͇̪̩̜̞̮̲̙̍ͯ̽͑͊̔̑̾ͦ̌ͥ̊̚̚͡ẹ̷̠̗̎͒ͬ͒͘͟͠ ̴ͬ̐̐̏̋ͯ̍̈́̄̽͌̃̓͒͢͏̵̞̜͚̠̥͖̥̥͔̱͖̙͕͢r͙͎̻̫̥̯̬͕̺̰̳̜̯̟͔̣̟̠̀ͥ̇͆̎̒ͯͯͤ́ͭ̂͞ō̡ͨ̈̌ͩ̾ͩ̉ͨ̿̈͊ͯ̒̅̈́̚͞҉̶̟̗̼̼̲̲͎͈͕̭͉́o̞̝͈̮̦̝͙̭͚̩̝̮̅ͨ̋͐̌̓̾͊ͨ͋ͦͣ̾ͥ̋̈̕͘m̧̧ͭ̃ͮ͒̿ͮ̐̐̉ͣ̕͡͏͈͇̖̣̗̱̙̝̱͓ͅ ̸̷̧̛̝̻͔̼͕͔ͧ͋͒ͨ̍̓̎̎ͥ͒̊ͩͯ͜i̧̟̼̝̦̻̝͎̮̹̲̫̭̲͓͈̱͈͕̲ͣͭ̀͑̒́ͨ͂̀̚͜͝ş̴̙͙͇͔̥̗̣̰̻͕̲̋ͨ͛ͥ͂͌ͬ͜ ̛̬̦͚͖̗̥͈͇̈́̑ͨ̾ͩ̍͌ͦ̎̌̀̚ṉ̴̦̳̭̽̄̽̅͐͆͂̐̓ͭ͛ͭ̒́̚͟ͅo̡̓ͮ̈̑͐̃̄͗̿̈̒ͤ̈͏̶̙̠̘̘͉̤̺w̰̹̥̠͕̯͇̦̯̜̰̮̮̹̥̖̲ͯ̈̓͐ͪ͗ͤ͒̚͜͟ ̴̷̡̺̭̩͇̬̮̳̹̖͊ͯͤͣ́̚ͅb̨̢̗̩̥̠̖̠͚͇͈͔̣͇͈̼̩̬̆̄ͧ̀̓͛̿ͨ̋̂̊ͬ͒̓̾̊ͪ̀͡͞ͅa͂ͥͯ͂̄̎̂͏̮̻̖̯̬̠̠̰̬́̕͠n̷̥͕͍̯͚̞̝̼̺̠̭̈̒͗̊ͪͣ͒́ͩ̈́ͮ͌̚͟n͗̒̂ͨͮ͊̚͏̢͇̞̠͕̱̮͎̗̹̫̹͇̠͎͚̟͍̺͞e̴̫͙̟̻ͥ̆̇ͦ̈́͒̄̌̓̿̾ͬ̍̄͑ͣ͊ͦ͞d̶͙̹̭̞͍ͮ͊̍̾̈̄̅ͩ̇̃͗ͥ̅̏͟͝.̢̨̝̠̬͉̺͎̝̺̏̐̈͛ͦ̑̃̽ͮ͞ͅ
̐͗ͭ̽͗̒ͭ̔̋̇̆̄ͭ̆͌̓̓̿͒͏̢҉͉̗̭̘̜͎͚̱̗̹͈̘̳̪ͅ

Corgi likes this

oh no

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Y̴̵̨̦̪͖͈̯̭̤̥͓̦̳͒͛̊͂̆̏͒͛ͮ͒̓̇ͮ̌͊ͥͫ̃̀͜o̝̞̼̗̜̺̼̫̜̺̯͍̅͋̎ͥͪ͒͊ͦ̈̀́̿͆̕͠ų̵̦͚̼͎͓͉̜͈͇͓̻͖͕̘̈́̍̂͊̏̆̒͆̉̎̐́̕͡ ̡̢̠͔̹͓͉̫̮ͤ̑̑̅̎̑̔̐̐̈́̓̌̒͗͘͟ç̄ͥͮ̎̚҉̧͚̱̦̲͚͓͕̘̠ä̸̛̟̗͎̯̞̲͓̹̯̼̜͚̰̟̗́ͤͤ̈́̋̌̍ͬͮͮͣͣ͆̃͒̍̚n̡̛̆ͪ͊ͫ̔̿̒̀̑͂̈͜҉̦̪̱̭̣͖n̵̶̻̤̩̣͍͈̪̦͔̤̞̮̣̰̻̝̪͕͗̽̽͋ͣ̓̈͂̑͆̿̏ͯ͆ͩ͞ͅo͛͛ͮ̊̽̔͐ͣ̍̓ͤ͆̌͏̶̸̫͚̥̯̲͍̖̼̠̬̀͝tͦ́̆͑͂ͯ͌͊͊ͦ͊͐͝҉̧͝҉̰͖̩͚̙ ̙̥̝͔̊ͨ̉̾ͯ̅̇ͦ̾̂ͦ́ͯͪ͂̀̕͠i̡͙͇̣̪͕͎̙̝̗̞̥͔͈͍̬̎͑́ͦ͊ͬ͌͋ͣ͗̿̎̎̚̚͟ͅņ̶̸͚̭͉͕̱͉͙̙͉̰͓͎͚̩̹͕̙͚͂͆͌̄̾̓͆͐̈̇̂̑̑̀͠ͅv̤̬͓̼̜͑̽ͣ͛̓͊̏̽̄ͫͦͤ͢͟ͅoͩͣ͆̑̆͗̐ͤͭ̀̚̚͏͈̬̪̖̯̞̭̝̺̘͉̺̣k̵̾͛̋̃ͫ̎̂͗̉̋͛̓ͩͮ̓͂́҉͜҉̝͕̫̙̜̻̱̩͎̯e̸̟͙̭͈̙̘̗̞͉̟͍͇̊̀̃ͭ̌̈́́͌̓̒̐͒͟͟ ̱̯̘͓̬̪̄̎͑̑̎̅̿ͨͩ̓̀ͅt̸̘̳̪͍̏ͧ̅ͨ̆̎͒ͩͫ͑̌̏̐ͯ͌ͭ̆̽̀́͘͠h̺̗͈̠̪̼̤̱͈̭̔ͪ̓̔̽̃͛̽̾̑̌̓̿ͨ̽̂̽ͣ́͘̕͠ě̶̢̈̇̓̃̌͒̆͟͏̳̙̰͈͈̙͠ ̶̮̰̫̣̞͇̹̱̼̯͙̳͕̼͊̿ͯ̎͒̓͘h͍̠͚͙͍̻̮͖̠͚̤̗͓̱̳̯̺͕̗ͣ̄̏͐ͨ͌͂̒̀̍͒́͐̌̀͞͞͡i̢̢̛̱̬̞̘͙͈͎͖̼͔̓ͩͬ̒͡ͅv̶͕͓̲̅͑̌͒̊̓̇͗̃̈́ͣͥ̈ͮ̂́̕͠ȇ͇̲̰̜͖̤̟̻̗̗̮̺͕̌ͬ̍ͣͩ̇ͥ͋̿̇̐̄̈́ͪ͢͞͠ͅ-̡̰͍͔̜͖̳̦̠͖̗̦̊̂͂̂̃̈̍̈́̋̒̀͟͢ṁ̴̪͎̞̥̺͉̰̹͕͈̹̀͊̊͋ͣ̏̐͊ͨ̊ͣ͗̎̚͜͞i̢̟̹̗̦̼͈̝ͤ́ͣͦ̑ͤ̏ͭ͋ͮ̒̑̊̍͟ņ͙̺̰̩̖̲̲̔̿͛̑́͘͞ͅͅd̶̨̝̥̻̮̦̹̭͎̠̹̹̅̽ͧ̄̓ ̢̛̂ͫ̔̃ͤ҉͏҉̟͖͚̠̘̪̠̻͓̱̬̣̫̮̼̭͓r̨̪̲̲̥̣͔͉͈̤̮̞͍͇̝̙ͩ̇ͪ͗ͣ̑ͤ̒͒ͩ͗́̚͘eͮ̏͗̈́͛ͤ̈͘҉̣͚̩̘͔̺͍̙̫̘̪͜ͅͅp̿̊̑̀ͪ̅ͥͮ̀͑̌̀͑ͤ͘͏͙̰̮̜̖͓̮̹͠͡r̀̐̽̑͊̎̽̂̋͐̑̌͌ͥ͘҉̢̧͓̪̲͎̘͇͕ͅȅ̵̡͇̩͕̠̤̣͕͉̼̰̹͕̓͒̑sͦͩ̈́̆̌̅̚҉̶͕͈̥͈̯̳̠̪͙̪͖ȩ̵̻͕̼̟̘̲͇͍̘͈̜̤̘͎̋̾̃ͨ͗̿̍̓ͣͨ̓ͯ͌ͥ́͒͆͝n̡͚͙͕̯̣̎̃̓̐̉ͯ̂̚t̶̴̖̗̥͎̞̺̤̭͚̝̠̙͓̳̫̰̗ͧ̉̀ͥͪ͊̏ͥ̉͐͛̆̐͝͠i̧̡͔̗̠̠͈͕̲̗̱̲͉̅̈́͆ͧ͒ͯͭ̍͜͡͝n͍̞̖̤͎̤̺͔̺͉͒ͫ̊̓̓ͭ͊̔́͟͜͜͠g̛̑ͫ̇ͫ͗̿̄ͧ̒̽͋͏͎̘̤̼̣̰̦͉̲͖̺͝ ̷̜̞̻̯̣̦͚͇̤̬̳̭̩̟̣̠ͭͤ̓̾̓ͫ͛̎̒̂ͬ̚͘c̆ͣ̆ͤ͒͞҉̛̦͇͍̝͜ͅh̨̡͉̙̞̱̤̠͙͍̺̤͔͇̭͒ͥ͋ͣ̓̀̌̄ͣ̊̿ͥ͡ą̶̴̞̘͕̮̹͈̹̻̘͎̮͚͎̘̯̲̻͊̆ͧ́͐̆̊ͮͣ͂̅͛ͫ̾͂̽̒ͬͦ͘̕o̡͉͇̪̭̰͈̠̣͉̾̿̒̓ͬ̅̃̆̔͟͠͝s̵̸̛̖̠̝̼͖̠̪̯͓̣̠̺̱̅ͣ̏͂ͤ̋͛͆ͦ̂́̒̊ͯ̇̂́.̴̢̛̲͉̥͕̲̼̞̘̲̺̇́͋͂̎̿̏̂͛̽̂̃͜
̴̷̛̠̬̘̤̣̣̆̿ͯ̓̋̏ͫͤ͑ͥ̔̅̌ͤͫ̄̂̀̚I̸̡͚̞̤̱͓̯̱̗̫̯̽͌ͣͣ͌̂͑̃̓̑͋̈́͛ͯ͢ͅͅn̢̙̞̻͖͕̰̮̥̪̱͕̻̙̬̤̙̯̹ͧͦ̀ͤ͊́͌ͮ̆̿ͩͪ͟ṽ̧̃̇͆̎ͨͧ͆ͪ̿͛͛҉҉҉͏̰̼͈̠̻͚̼̜͉͈͍̫̩̬o͚̜̝̟̜̜̗̻̖̙͔̥ͯ̉͐͑̀ͦ͊́͘k̂̋ͥ̀̄ͯ̆ͮ͌̇͛ͮ̈͒҉͔̻͖͈̥̳̩̝̫̖̝͕̬̩͚̱͉̱̕͟͞i̢͓̜͈̮̣̖͉͎̹̞̮̜͈͍͕̖̜͉͊̋̌͑̋͒̓ͯ̄̚̕nͣ̉̋̾͒̒̿͗͛̿̒̆̄̈͊ͪ͢͝҉͖̦̖͇̰̪̺͇̬͇̣̼̫̹̦͖g̴̽̒̓̊͝͏̭̮̖͈̮͎͙̯̜̞̹̫̗̬̫̬́͢ͅͅ ̵̨͎̺͚̺̺͉̫̳̹̠̪̰͖̰̫͚͆̒́̍͆̽ͨ̿̾̏̃̿͆̂͞ẗ̸̢̛̤̯̻̰̙̹̘̳̠̞̩̼̮̹̗ͤͨ͗ͧ̓ͧ̑͞͠ͅḥ̴̸̱̩͉̯͙̰͕̤͐̿͐̔ͯ̊ͬͪͣ̄̌̄̎̋̂̕͝͝e̶̢͚̤̝̲͉͙̹̩͎̪̎̓͊̓̀ͪ̃̏ͦ̓̓ͬ̓̋̈́͋̋͞͠ͅ ̸̶͔̭͖̺̝͗̓ͬ̃̎̾̄f̡̟͎̬͍̼̭͕̰̩̹͎̱̜ͬͬ͑ͦͩͥ̋͗̀͂͛̅̿̋͑̂̒ͤ̚͠ͅȩ̛̟̖͖͉͕̣̜̝̲͖̘̟̙͕͙̰̪̣͂ͤ͆͋ͦ̒̒͌ͥ̋̾̓̈́͊ͯ͂͂̚͘̕e̡̖̣͍͕̜ͨ̈̍͋̐͆̾̍̓ͫͬ̆̚͢ḷ̡̨̥̟̗͉͍ͫ̓̍ͮ͜i̢̦̹͇̟̮̫̖̥̞̬̥͕͇͌̋̌̑̀̈́ͩ̇͒̔̒̈ͨ̂͘͜n̶̨̛̹̞̖͓̙̟͛ͨ̔ͮ̋ͨͮ́̈̉͊ͤ̿̐̋̌ͮͅģ̇̏̒̍ͤ̒ͭ͞҉͔̪̬͉̲ ͛ͣͣ͌͑ͨͯ̒̀͆̊͂̆̌̈́̋͏̰̫̳̦̠̩͘͡͝ǒͣͤ̌̓͏̨͙̬͚̺̪̤̕f̴̢̟̗͇̫͆ͤ̈́ͩ̿̈ͬ̀͆ͨͪ̆ͣ̉̆͢͠͡ ̷̧̮̬̪͙̹̖̮̺̥̰̤̗͛ͪ̆͝c̴̨̻͈̖̱̝̗͒̎ͨ̎̎͐ͪͮ͆̌ͤͬ̏̍̓̀͜͞ͅͅh̷͈͔̞͇͙̭͇̫̋ͦͨͬ̃̃̍͆͝͠a̴̷̖̼̙̳̠͓͇͔͔͔͚͍̰̖̳̮͈͐ͧͧ̾͛ͦ̄͜ô̍ͧ̂ͣͦ͠͏̻̯͚̻̳̜̣̳̩s̿ͩ͗ͪ̃ͦ̓͐҉̫̖̦̥̝͎͓̹̬̺̼̟́.̷͇̼̘̺͚͈̣̮̦̪͔̻͉̤̘͕̲̭̯̓͊ͫͩͨ͒̀͗ͨͧ̿͒̈́͗͗ͣ͝
̧̯̼̙͉̩̟̗̙̜̪͕̬̭̗̬͚͉ͬͮ̑ͣ͆̆͒̇ͦ͂ͥͩ̚͘͟͝ͅW̗̳͔͕̝͎̩̙͕͈̱̙̮̱̱̣̔̈́ͤ̓͂ͦ̕͟͞i̴̠͖̣̪̬ͭ͌͊ͩ͑͊̃ͥ̅̚͘ͅṱ̶̸͍̺̝̰̦̳̻͇̰̤̟̰ͯͩ̄̄̍̌̊̆ͤ̅̃̀̚ͅh̾́ͯ̅̑̔͋҉̧̨͍̮͓͓̬̼̱̪̱͚͕͇̙ͅo̊ͣͬ̆ͪ̃̀̌̿͐ͦ͋͌ͮ͆ͫ̓̾̀͏̷̤̥͙͚̻̬̤̭̼̯ũ̷̴̷̵ͣ̑͛ͥ̅ͬ̅ͧ͛̋̋͂̃ͬ͒͏̺͎̰̹̩̩͇̰͎̩͎̙͈̤̬͖t̸̛̞̮̫̮͕̰͎̭͎̰͎̞̲̟̬͗͆ͤͯ͑̓̽̄ͪͤ̈́̃̄͝͠ ̨̯͖̺̥͍͔͉͓̤̩͇̯͔̦̙ͦ̇ͦ͌̿͌ͨ̄̏̽̽̚͘ô̬͉̜̼̻ͨͯ̀̆͋̉̍̎̄ͬ̀̑͟r̡̢̻̣̟̤̪̯̜̭̹͚̩͔̙̼͎̓ͧͮ͊̿ͨ̂͗̓̔̕͢d̵̹̳͔̯̭͙̯͔̤̺͈͖̝̝̖̬͙̘͓̈̍̾̍͟e̍ͥ̈́́̾́ͪͧ͏̷̯̘͓̲̹͎̬̤͖̳̖͇̗͖̯̟͍̤̺͞r̨̢̧̮̹̤̖ͤ̊͊͆͢.̋̽̋͆̅̿̌̏͢҉̤̬̠̯͍̘
̺̟͉̲̖͚̤͎̻̩̘̬͓̭̻̝͉͗͑ͯ̔͂ͭͥ̀͂̋̇̓̉̏ͭ͛̆ͣ͘͜͢T̔̎̉͑ͦ̍͗̉͑ͭ̎ͪ͂̒̾͑͡͡҉̺̠̰̤̣͕̝̟̖͚̯̲̥̣̩͓̠̱̻h̶̓̌ͣͧ͗ͣͣͧ͛͛ͪ̚͏̦̮͇͓̪̝̘̘̱ę̵̹͉͈̥͙͍͔̝͖̗̖̮̣̟̣͈͖ͮ̏͌̄͌̋ ͗̀ͧ̾͛ͫ̐̉̏ͩ͊ͩ͜͟҉̺̪̬͚͍̮̳̹̟̥͉͖͕͍ḩ̛̬̥̘̗̣̺̪̠̳̳̳ͧ͗̉ͭ̔͊ͬ͌̿͌̾ͨ̃̄͑̃̏̀̚̚i̷̢͕͔̜̪̥͔̦̠͔̘̻̬̫̻̐̏̎ͧ̀̍ͥ̀̓ͣ̇̇̈́̀͝ͅͅv̔̽̂̆̌͊ͦ̿̏ͯ̌̑̑ͨ̚͏̵̡̡̭̯̪͇̠̗̗̱͕̙̞̜̜̀ę̴̶͉͚͕̗͍̬̰͕̱̘͍͖͍͉̟͓̱͇̀ͫ̒̐̔̓̉̇̄͗̈̑ͨ͋ͭͥ͆ͦͅ-̴̌͆̿͆̈́ͭͤ̂̕͞҉̬̳̦̖̯͓̗̤͓͓̪ḿ̡̝̦̙̲̟͍̮̘̹̬̫̖͉̬̼̫̲̿̎̎ͮ̐̈́́̕ͅỉ̡͕͖͈̲̼̲͙̙ͭͦ̏̔ͦͭ̔̇̚͜͠͠͠nͧ̊͐ͪ͂͐̾͌͐̍ͧ̋̂͛̉ͩ̑̏҉̸̴̟̭͚̤̱̪̜͘̕d̐̿̄̄̔̈̎͐̽ͣ̄̂̇̀͒́҉̜̤̲̜̼̩̗͚̗̦̤̠̗͕ ̶̤̣̩̜̤̳̖̜͓̥̻̙͈̮̝͇̞͉ͭ̏̈́ͣ̎̓͢ͅo̸̹͈̬ͯ̐ͪ̽̇̇̈́̽ͮ̆̽ͫ̋͑̄ͦͭ͛̄̀̕͟͟ͅͅf̲͉̻̺̼͈̰̠̟͔̙̋̊ͬ͐̎̆ͨ͋̚͘͠ ͒̾̋̉̂̊ͤ̋ͦ͋̋̽̊̐̃ͤͨ̚̚҉̵̧̪͓͕̥̜͔̮̺̟̘͞ͅc̛ͭ͐̔̊ͫ҉̱͇̭̙͕̟̟̭̫̳̰ͅͅȟ̵̪̱̪͙̙͓͕̞̥̠̰̾ͧ͗͌͛͛̓̽a̛̰̠̩̝̮̺͇̞̩̹̞̙̬̭͈͙̦̺̅̋̃̽͊ͯ͢ỏ̸͊ͧͪͤ̋̃ͭ̄̄́ͪ҉̴̸̱̫̺̞̟̝̙̙̜̮̙s̻̘̙̯̞͙̮̈͑͌̅͌ͨͬͣ̎ͯ͌͐̓̈́̆͗̇͟͞͡.̡̥̮̠̳͉̜͍̰̠͕̳̞̿ͬ̎ͦ͗ͨ̀ ̼̻̩̻̟̭̰̲͇̳͎͍̮͍̗̞̙̦̽̐ͨ̑ͬ̈́̔̓ͪ͊̔ͤ̒ͨͯ̂͒͛͜
̴̛̠͙̦̖̫̤̰̪̟̖̯̱̏ͦ̀̐̔ͪ̒̈̅́̚͢͝ͅH̵̡̛̲͙̩̞͇̮͔͕ͪ̔ͧ͆̐ͬ͒͑̑̚ͅȩ̛͕̳̻̭̞̦̬͚̹̫͙͈̟̔̽̿̽̌̏̓̍̏͋ͣ̑̐́̀͜ ̶͈͈̻̲̬̣ͯ̀̓͑̿̆̃̓̉̽̐̽ͦ̚̕͟͡͞w̢̻̥͚̯̝͚̮̤̫ͤ͋͑͌͛ͧ̀̕͠ͅḩ̵͉̗͙͔̣͛̇̐͗ͦ̍ͭ̾̌́͌ͩ̎̀̉ͥ̃ͅǫ͔̱̯̣͖͖̫͕̭̲̪͚͚͍͈̞̼͍ͦ̏̅͛̒͆̍̔͟ ̴̸̢̛̘͈̩͖̯̞͉̱ͬ͑̋̔̕Ẇ̮̘͉̭̲̙̦͓̖̯̱͇͖̃̽̅ͬ̿͆͛̄ͬ̍̑ͧͫ̈́ͮͤ̐̚̕͠͝ä͉̖͕̙͖̬͓̣͉̍͆ͨͭͤ͒͌͗̀̚͘i̷̛͕͔̪̖͈͙̋̊͛̽ͦͦͩ̅̄̐͒ͣ͑̒̈́̎́t͗̏͗͂̓̄ͨͮͮͮͯͩ҉̥̻̖͕͎̜͕ş̨̛͕͍̺͕͎͉̲̘͔͎̼̖̙͚̻̺̳̲͐ͥ͗ͧͦ̎̇͟ ̔̈͋̊̓ͫͮͨ͏̲̲͓̖͎̬͚̫̯̖͓̼̣̞̯͖B̬̘̝̺̭̆ͯͫ̐ͩͨ͑̂͒ͧ͆ͮ̈́̽̒ͫ͋ͬ͘ẹ̷̸̴̬̘͈̳̺̦̮͔ͥ͐ͥ͑͠h̴͚̜̳̳̹͈ͫ͌ͯͤ̆͒ͧ̆̅̒͛̄ͮͮͦ͜͜͝i̛̼̗̱͎̯͈̫͍͍ͧ̋̓̾̎̍͘̕͢ṅ̋̇̈ͩͥ͌͏͍̠̜̬̬͔̺͝ͅd͚̟͚͙̙̩̯̭͖͌̅͐̈́ͮ͒ͭ̋͊̀͢͞͠ͅ ̯͇̣̯̯̹̆̃̿̾ͮ́͒ͧͥ̾͊̈́ͦ́T̹͈͚̘̥͉͔̭̙̗̭̈͑̃͑̽ͯ̎̈́́̆̉ͩͥ͋̐̉ͯ́͟h͚͖̙͚̰̭̞͉̹͂̏ͬ̉̽̄̄ͬͤ̃̒̈́͛̃̚̕͘e̸̷̢̛̤̹̤͖̫̾̇̉ͦ͐͗ͭ̈͆ͮ͟ ̢̳̦̘̪̫͚̮̼̼͙͙̥̣͎̬̮̙͔̀̋ͦͥ̍̐͆ͩ̍̓͌͟͝ͅW̸̬͔̞̪͎̻͉̱͈̜͍͓̐̓̇̓̎͌̋̅ͥ͂̀ͅaͥͭ̉͗̽̋̏͏̷̼̤̮̗̞͈̘̯͔̙͖̘̦̖̮͠͝ͅl̶̟̩̝̠̳̺͉͖̳͐ͩͧ͊̔̂́́͂ͫͤ̋ͤͤ̽̀̚͠ͅļ̰̙̳̘̰͍ͥ̂̾̀ͧ̍̈̉̄ͯͫ̃̚͢.̧͙͔̥̜̤ͯ̄ͥ̍̂̑̓̅̐͞
͕͖͇̥̙͙̻̻̣̂́ͬ̈͆̔ͣ̓ͫ͑ͬ̆̃̂͘̕͢͝ͅĄ̯̥̣̝̟̘̘̉̎ͤ̐̈́́͞͡͝d̍ͦ̆̓̉̉̽͊ͧ̃̊̒͂ͭ͆ͨ̂̆ͮ҉̷̘̰̮̟m̶̏̓̽̓ͥͭ͂̋͐̆͏͕͉̦̬͔̫͚̻̣̩̻i͒͒ͧ͆ͣ̾͌͏̦̼̤̼͓͚̫̙̳͎͚̟̞̬̹̖̬̞ͅn̸͕͇͍͍̫̮̥͋ͫͮ̌̅ͭ͐͟͝ͅ!̔͆ͩ̌ͤͤ̂̃̈͒͊ͤͣ̐̊ͩ̀̈̕҉̨͙̦̤͇͖͓̻̝̹͕͉͕̤͎͖
̨̫̟̩̻͓̯̩̹͔̼̞̗͚̮̠̠ͨͧͤͮͦ̽͐͒̆̎͑̇ͥ̕Tͬ̎̆̾ͤ̍̒ͨ̅̔ͤ̓ͮͥ̀͟͝҉̷̻̺͙̖̗̳͓̬̟̟̮̭̝͚̮͍̗h̴̷̸̛̜̭͈̫̫̝̱͉͚̮͉͒ͮ̊͋̇ͩ̽͂̏̾̀͑̏̑̽̄̃̚̕e̢̮̥̬̯̻͚͖̭͖ͤ̈́ͯ͋ͫͦ͛͗̍͊̌ͨ̎ͬ̾ͪ́͢͞ ̸̹͇͉̱̺̻͇̫̮̣̦̦̂̈̓̊̿́e̸ͪ͛̈́̑̐ͨ̊ͣͬ͒͂͛ͥ̒͒̉̚͝҉̫̠͓̟̘n̶̺͍̥͕̜ͫ̾̃̒͋̈̚͜͢͠ţ̗̻̣͕̰̋̓̑ͩ̒ͨͨ͡i̷̷̢̘̠̹͙̤͊̈́͗̇͡͝r̷̰͎̠̖͇̪̩̜̞̮̲̙̍ͯ̽͑͊̔̑̾ͦ̌ͥ̊̚̚͡ẹ̷̠̗̎͒ͬ͒͘͟͠ ̴ͬ̐̐̏̋ͯ̍̈́̄̽͌̃̓͒͢͏̵̞̜͚̠̥͖̥̥͔̱͖̙͕͢r͙͎̻̫̥̯̬͕̺̰̳̜̯̟͔̣̟̠̀ͥ̇͆̎̒ͯͯͤ́ͭ̂͞ō̡ͨ̈̌ͩ̾ͩ̉ͨ̿̈͊ͯ̒̅̈́̚͞҉̶̟̗̼̼̲̲͎͈͕̭͉́o̞̝͈̮̦̝͙̭͚̩̝̮̅ͨ̋͐̌̓̾͊ͨ͋ͦͣ̾ͥ̋̈̕͘m̧̧ͭ̃ͮ͒̿ͮ̐̐̉ͣ̕͡͏͈͇̖̣̗̱̙̝̱͓ͅ ̸̷̧̛̝̻͔̼͕͔ͧ͋͒ͨ̍̓̎̎ͥ͒̊ͩͯ͜i̧̟̼̝̦̻̝͎̮̹̲̫̭̲͓͈̱͈͕̲ͣͭ̀͑̒́ͨ͂̀̚͜͝ş̴̙͙͇͔̥̗̣̰̻͕̲̋ͨ͛ͥ͂͌ͬ͜ ̛̬̦͚͖̗̥͈͇̈́̑ͨ̾ͩ̍͌ͦ̎̌̀̚ṉ̴̦̳̭̽̄̽̅͐͆͂̐̓ͭ͛ͭ̒́̚͟ͅo̡̓ͮ̈̑͐̃̄͗̿̈̒ͤ̈͏̶̙̠̘̘͉̤̺w̰̹̥̠͕̯͇̦̯̜̰̮̮̹̥̖̲ͯ̈̓͐ͪ͗ͤ͒̚͜͟ ̴̷̡̺̭̩͇̬̮̳̹̖͊ͯͤͣ́̚ͅb̨̢̗̩̥̠̖̠͚͇͈͔̣͇͈̼̩̬̆̄ͧ̀̓͛̿ͨ̋̂̊ͬ͒̓̾̊ͪ̀͡͞ͅa͂ͥͯ͂̄̎̂͏̮̻̖̯̬̠̠̰̬́̕͠n̷̥͕͍̯͚̞̝̼̺̠̭̈̒͗̊ͪͣ͒́ͩ̈́ͮ͌̚͟n͗̒̂ͨͮ͊̚͏̢͇̞̠͕̱̮͎̗̹̫̹͇̠͎͚̟͍̺͞e̴̫͙̟̻ͥ̆̇ͦ̈́͒̄̌̓̿̾ͬ̍̄͑ͣ͊ͦ͞d̶͙̹̭̞͍ͮ͊̍̾̈̄̅ͩ̇̃͗ͥ̅̏͟͝.̢̨̝̠̬͉̺͎̝̺̏̐̈͛ͦ̑̃̽ͮ͞ͅ
̐͗ͭ̽͗̒ͭ̔̋̇̆̄ͭ̆͌̓̓̿͒͏̢҉͉̗̭̘̜͎͚̱̗̹͈̘̳̪ͅ