how 101st initiates...

Just now, W00bzy said:

First of all, that was an FSA member who said that.

Second of all, please direct yourself to the correct reporting thread and format.

"I don't really like you maric x50" That was totally not from the kid who was following him and ended up shooting him.

Second of all, someone wants a promotion :FeelsBadMan:

5 minutes ago, Tacobell said:

"I don't really like you maric x50" That was totally not from the kid who was following him and ended up shooting him.

Second of all, someone wants a promotion :FeelsBadMan:

"Alshiq, the guy who said that is in my gang and I've known him for 2 years" So no, it wasn't the kid following you who said that.

Second of all, I'm blacklisted and been banned multiples times. Trust me "Tacobell", i'm not going for any sort of promotion.:fail:

I'm really curious as to why people cry RDM when they have literally nothing.

Like. Why are you wasting anyone's time. Who gives a fuck. Its the same as when someone gets "RDM" downed and just left alone. Like. Who the fuck cares. Unless you lose something why are you crying. 

15 minutes ago, Axe said:

Like. Why are you wasting anyone's time. Who gives a fuck. Its the same as when someone gets "RDM" downed and just left alone. Like. Who the fuck cares. Unless you lose something why are you crying. 

It was just a humorous situation. I'm not here accusing anyone of anything.

5 hours ago, Maric said:

I know that.

I don't have a stick up my ass so I'm not going to flame you.

5 hours ago, Axe said:

It is annoying, Especially when people use that as an excuse to just randomly shoot people. Chill the hostility, not everybody shares your opinion.