[‡] Insanity - Recruitment - [Limited]

Diseased

• 4 weeks later...

In-game name: King

• Timezone: UTC-06:00
  • Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/2c6e2f564f01f266cb90a52364a4cc58
  • Previous gang affiliations: Vendetta Altis Curruptions Reign
  • Why we should accept you: I bring loyalty, Good aim, OK piloting skills, Ability to work with teammates, Tac Coms, Willing to participate in Gang Activities, Knowledge of Cartels, Fed, Fun
  • Any extra information: I'm not a squeaker and not a cop.

• 3 weeks later...

• Timezone: Eastern U.S.
  • Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 96 (Cant Screen Shot but you can friend me and ill show you)
  • Previous gang affiliations: Bratva , Evolution
  • Why we should accept you: I bring great knowledge to the gang plus I'm great at killing things and can get any job done... I'm also a donut dealer... I have the best cream filled.
  • Any extra information: My bank is low but I get money quick (oh yeah I like making money) I like to give the police a much needed "vacation"
Edited by Zephos
  • Timezone: Eastern standerd
  • Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 112
  • Previous gang affiliations: None officially but have been in contact with a couple for runs
  • Why we should accept you: 1. give me a rifle of any kind 2. call the cops 3. one shot later all the servers cops are dead 4. very good shot 5. applause over altis
  • Any extra information: i really believe that the police force of altis works way to hard and deserves a vacation!

Untitled.png

Edited by HoneyDew